Search results

1. vlad335

Balanced Headphone Amplifier for RME ADI-2 DAC Recommendations

Using the XLR sounds a little better. Maybe because it puts out more volts. Also eliminates these weird computery noises I get when I move my mouse, switch screens, etc. Obviously my PC's USB's have ground issues and hooking it up this way alleviates this. Never heard of that. Interesting...
  2. vlad335

Balanced Headphone Amplifier for RME ADI-2 DAC Recommendations

I apologize for bumping an old thread but I want to do the same thing. Always get excellent recommendations here. I have a RME ADI-2 FS DAC and I am really digging this unit. However I am wondering about an upgrade to balanced headphone outputs and not sure about the connectivity with adding an...
  3. vlad335

RME ADI-2 FS Version 2 DAC and Headphone Amp Review

Thank you everyone who helped me earlier in this thread. I have been playing around with the ADI-2 for a couple days and I continue to be amazed by this unit. I does everything I want and sounds awesome. Separate EQ's for IEM's, (Tin T2) full size phones, and then line output to studio...
  4. vlad335

I use Amazon HD music mostly and to an extent, Itunes. Also signed up for a trial of Youtube music
  5. vlad335

That's it! Damn, so stupid not looking there. Thank you.
  6. vlad335

Installed these Win drivers: https://rme-audio.de/downloads/driver_madiface_win_09734.zip
  7. vlad335

Yes, it is using windows drivers and 32bit 44.1 is the only option. how do i get it to use the RME ASIO drivers in "Exclusive" mode?
  8. vlad335

Yes, using via USB. Thank you for the rapid helpful reply. Installed the Madiface file but i thought it a for flashing software only. i didnt see a ASIO mode. As you can tell I don't really know what I am doing.
  9. vlad335

I just bought a RME ADI-2 FS used. Figuring it out but I have one question, Is this thing stuck on 44.1 resolution? I cannot change it no matter what. It is locked at 32bit, 44.1 in Windows and cannot change it in the RME's menus. Newest firmware 34 installed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  10. vlad335

PS Audio Noise Harvester Video Review

Wow! next they will have people replacing the power service entry and then climbing the pole outside.
  11. vlad335

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

Yeah, I agree. I started at the Equalizer APO setting for the T5V recommended here and went from there. Helped a lot but not optimal.
  12. vlad335

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

Not qute budget but... Just shipped an Adam A5x to Amir. Very interested in his review.
  13. vlad335

Anyone interested in a review of the JBL LSR4326P

Well looks like this will not happen as not enough interest. Been playing with measurements and Equalizer APO and these sound superb. Better than my A5X monitors. Actually, best monitors I ever had on my desktop. I think I am going to pick up 3 more and use them as the front stage of my home...
  14. vlad335

Topping D30Pro Review (Balanced DAC)

Yes, so the price wouldnt be $500 I'm sure but no matter, I would buy it day one.
  15. vlad335

Anthem AVM60 Review (AV Processor)

I wish I could like this post 100 times instead of just once.
  16. vlad335

I haven't been here that long as well but I am/was in the market for a processor. Ok, my statement was over the top but mostly because I could have paid F'in 3 grand for this. Thank God for Amir and this site. AV processors are supposed to be better than AVR's since there is no amplification...
  17. vlad335

Yeah, this unit is a steaming pile of garbage. I was considering a Pre/Pro for my system since I am using a Denon X3600 and out board amps already. I always thought of Anthem as high end but apparently they are not. I almost bought their 5 channel amp last year until i found a used Parasound...
  18. vlad335

Random Noise On Powered Monitors

Extraordinary? Ok. They all sound exactly the same.
  19. vlad335

Random Noise On Powered Monitors

Yeah, XLR should take care of that. The suggestion for the USB isolator above is excellent
Top Bottom