Search results

1. A

Are there any low priced (under £1000) power amps that measure good?

I’ve been looking through the stereo amp reviews and it seems a lot of them don’t measure great compared to headphone amps and the ones that do are really expensive.
  2. A

Active bookshelf speaker recommendations under £2000.

I’m wanting to get a pair of active bookshelf speakers for my desk. They will be paired with the RME ADI-2 FS DAC. I have a budget of under £2000. Due to the pandemic it won’t be possible for me go and try them so it’s going to be pretty much a blind buy. My favourite headphones are the...
  3. A

What does @2 Vrms IN mean?

I’m looking at some headphone amp spec sheets and they give two types of output power specs with one saying @2 Vrms IN. What does this mean?
  4. A

Looking for amp recommendations under £1000 ($1300)

Hey everyone ☺️ I planned on getting the A90 but due to it having issues with RCA input it’s not going to suitable for me as I’ll be hooking up a DAC to the XLR inputs and a turntable to the RCA inputs. Has anyone got any recommendations for a dedicated amp under £1000 ($1300)?
  5. A

Recommendations under £1000 ($1300)

Hey everyone ☺️ I planned on getting the A90 but due to it having issues with RCA input it’s not going to suitable for me as I’ll be hooking up a DAC to the XLR inputs and a turntable to the RCA inputs. Has anyone got any recommendations for a dedicated amp under £1000 ($1300)?
  6. A

What DAC do you recommend?

Hey everyone ☺ I’m looking for a balanced DAC that is neutral and transparent. My only requirement is that it can do Hi-Res. I have a budget of £500 but preferably something lower than that. The amp that I’m using is a THX AAA 789 if that makes any difference. Thank you Alfie
Top Bottom