Search results for query: Audio-gd

1. T

Audio-gd nfb11.28 amp power issues

Hey guys I recently picked one these amps up cheaply locally and have been using and enjoying the upgrade from what I was using previously. Though in the last week I was using the amp and noticed a bit of a smell but the amp was still working. Now whenever I power the amp on, it’ll work for...
  2. N

Good amp to pair with Denon AH-D7200 and GD-audio R2R1 DAC

Hi folks, I'm looking for a great amp to pair with my Denon AH-D7200 headphones and Audio-GD R2R1 DAC. I'm looking for clear, smooth but warm sound. I currently use a Gustard H16 amp.
  3. VintageFlanker

Audio-GD NFB-11.38 Performance Edition Measurements (DAC, Preamp & Headamp)

Audio-GD NFB-11.38 Performance Edition Measurements Hi folks, Here is my review, measurements-based, of the Audio-GD NFB-11.38 Performance Edition. This unit has been kindly loaned to me by @Audiophonics and costs 469€ tax incl. It is the last iteration to date of the NFB-11 DAC & headphones...
  4. amirm

Audio-gd Master 7 Singularity Review (DAC)

This is a review and detailed measurements of the Audio-gd Master 7 Singularity DAC. It is on kind loan from a member. Can't quite find the cost for it but seems to have sold for $2,500 or so when it came out in 2018 (?). I must say, this is one of the heavies DACs I have measured: If you...
  5. amirm

Audio-gd Master 7 Singularity DAC Review [Video]

Per request, here is a video review of the recently reviewed Audio-gd Master 7 Singularity DAC: As is typical of my video reviews, I explain the nature of the measurements much more so than I do in text. If you have not seen it, here is the review thread...
  6. djigibao

HELP - AUDIO-GD A1 vs HPA-S250NC

I need an amp for my Tannoy XT 6F speakers (for now I have Yamha R-N803D). This 2 are in my short list. Which of would be better for my speakers (or maybe you have something else for suggestion)? Any help is good. I can buy new AUDIO-GD A1 for 670€ or HPA-S250NC for 730€
  7. D

Audio GD - bad rap in the past -new breed !!

...is a big plus IMO. The headphone setup I use only at night it’s as good as the review claims which is very good for reasonable money ,I bought this used from one of the Audiophile members who bought a $$ unit. https://www.audiophile-heaven.com/2020/05/unexpected-winner-audio-gd-master-19.html
  8. P

SO I decided to run RMAA on my Audio GD NFB-5

...Here's what's left of the web page for the later version of this (which is also discontinued)(There are a lot of broken jpegs): http://www.audio-gd.com/pro/Headphoneamp/NFB5/NFB5EN.htm It exclusively has digital inputs and analog outputs. ...Of all the things for the wayback machine to...
  9. WolfX-700

Measurements of Audio-GD HE-9 Headphone/Pre Amp

Yesterday, SF Express sent me a big box-I was still thinking "I haven't bought anything recently" until I saw the impressive Audio-GD logo on the box. Aha... The Audio-GDHE-9 Headphone/Pre Amp that netizens commissioned me to measure has arrived! Its huge size forced me to remove it from...
  10. Krazywaffle

Audio-gd Digital Interface (Upgraded Clocks) vs Topping D10S

G'day all, Anyone have experience with both these USB-to-SPDIF converters? If so, any insights regarding which provides better (i.e., less jitter) signal to downstream DAC would be greatly appreciated. They are about the same price but not sure how they differ in the number or types of...
  11. S

How do Audio gd preamplifiers compare for measurements, but also for sound, soundstage, etc.?

I have read here many negative evaluations on the AGD dacs, and from what I have learned these evaluations appear to be very much deserved. When it comes to their pre-amplifiers, I have read surprising positive reviews. Could we have a discussion on their pre-amps, measurements, and listening...
  12. Y

Audio-gd Singularity 19

...my old and only audio gd NFB 1 dac. But then when browsing through websites I saw a new fantastic (naming) dac from them, does anyone dare or have this one can send to Amirm for the sake of rediscovering how R2R measurements be...
  13. Nier

Audio-gd R7HE vs Holo May vs Denafrips Terminator

Can anyone here share their thoughts on this? :)
  14. WolfX-700

Review and Measurements of Audio-GD R8

In past measurements we have confirmed that even discrete R2R can perform very well. However, many devices using the same type of technology perform poorly, which is why I mentioned in my previous measurements that I instinctively hate discrete R2R. Today we have ushered in such a unit...
  15. WolfX-700

WolfX700 Measurement of Audio-GD NFB-6 Preamp/Headphone Amp

...very busy. In any case, the measurement should continue. I received a device to be measured from a friend. It was a pure analog device from Audio-GD, my impressive manufacturer. Someone said before that the DAC of Audio-GD I measured cannot represent the technical level of Audio-GD. Because...
  16. J

Audio GD R2R11 and Hifiman He 6

Hey guys I just got a hifiman he 6 as a present from my dad, however I got no tools to run them. I'm thinking of buying Audio GD R2R11 to run this headphone, I want to know whether it is a good choice? Someone also recommended me a mass drop Cavalli liquid carbon. Or should I go with pure...
  17. B

Audio-GD NFB-11.28 "Performance Edition"

This should be interesting, it looks like Audio-GD is getting more serious. They've posted a bunch of measurements on their new product page for the NFB-11.28 Performance Edition. I wonder what Amir will get out of it if he can get his hands on one eventually... USD 339 for standard edition...
  18. amirm

Review and Measurements of Audio-gd DAC19 DAC

This is a review and detailed measurements of the Audio-gd DAC19 DAC. It is on kind loan from a member who sent me two of their DACs for review. The DAC19 costs US $640 plus shipping from the company's website. The design of DAC19 is similar to the rest of the Audio-gd line: Controls feel...
  19. amirm

Review and Measurements of Audio-gd NFB2 192 DAC

This is a review and detailed measurements of the Audio-gd NFB2 192 khz DAC. It is on kind loan from a member. It costs US $450 from Audio-gd website. The overall package while heavy and functional, is not that exciting: The back panel has the usual connection plus the current mode "ACSS"...
  20. amirm

Review and Measurements of Audio-gd R2R11 DAC & Amp

This is a review and detailed measurements of Audio-gd R2R11 DAC and headphone amplifier. It is on kind loan from a forum member. It retails for USD $350 plus shipping. From what I can tell, you have to send money via paypal and then the product will be shipped to you as there is no formal...
Top Bottom