Search results

1. wyrainer

Gustard DAC-X26 has the best measurement result, but can we hear difference?

I have a Topping D10, its price is about $75 in China. DAC-X26's price is $1100. Can we hear difference between D10 and X26? If we can't, why should we buy a DAC-X26 with more 10 times price? Sorry for my poor English....
  2. wyrainer

Xiaomi's Type-c to audio cable, so cheap

it is about 1.5 dollar want to see its measurement very much
  3. wyrainer

make the khadas diy case ok with tone board without vim board(sigh...post in wrong board twice, here is right)

hi, everyone, sorry for my poor English If you can't understand my word, please see the picture, I think this is very easy my tone board is vim edition, if yours is generic edition, your case should be less high, because 40 pinheader is not on board first you should buy more different lenght...
  4. wyrainer

make the khadas diy case ok with tone board without vim board(post in wrong board, sorry)

Please goto https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/make-the-khadas-diy-case-ok-with-tone-board-without-vim-board.5362/
  5. wyrainer

Topping D10 or khadas tone board, which to choose?

Hi everyone, sorry for my poor English first. After ordered a massdrop THX AAA 789, I want to buy a new DAC to pair with it. I don't know choose which one: Topping D10 or khadas tone board. According to measurement record, khadas is better. I want to know if I can hear difference. D10 is...
Top Bottom