Search results

1. H

Review and Measurements of New JDS Labs Atom Headphone Amp

For now, what I can say is that the mids is smoother and the treble is more forward. It also has a better sense of depth.
  2. H

I made this comparison at the same volume, and high gain didn't make the sound worse but better. I'm confused nowo_O
  3. H

The Atoms can drive the HE-560 to loud volumes. But one thing I noticed is that, if I use high gain, I will get a considerable sound improvement. I attribute it to higher output power in high gain.
  4. H

Yes. But, unfortunately, my HE-560 is an unbalanced headphone. It's an old version.
  5. H

The iFi iDSD Micro seems good:D, but the iCan Pro is too expensive for me:facepalm:. Since I already have a pretty good DAC, I might prefer a standalone amp.
  6. H

Thank you for your detailed reply. I have a HE-560 and I believe it needs more power than the Atom can provide. I hope @tomchr can release more information about HPA-1.
  7. H

Can someone recommend an amp which has 2x or more output power than Atom? Neurochrome HP-1 is a great choice for me, but it has been discontinued.
Top Bottom