Search results

1. J

What you need to know about the virus in China "2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)"

COVID-19 IgM/IgG Rapid Test https://www.biomedomics.com/products/infectious-disease/covid-19-rt/ And what it does:
  2. J

What headphone(s) do you own ?

I just received today my custom made AKG Q701 passive inline filter. High medium and treble finally well tamed. Cannot recommend it enough. JM
  3. J

What electronic audio products you want tested most

What about checking some of the most popular amplifier modules available on the various DIY forums and websites ? I've build quite some of them myself, basic measurements look fine, I'm sure there are quite some around .....
  4. J

Digital or Analog Lip-Sync device

I just received my J.S. Technology device : works fine, 5ms delay steps. Very handy device, as you don't have to call the menus and subsubsub menus of the TV's setup in order to fix sound delay if needed. I've also checked the internal TV's sound system: no lag, no interuption whatsoever. The...
  5. J

Hi ! Mine also has it built in, but time to time lag problem - very much frustrating ! My Internet box is more efficient in extracting sound from the digital feed. JMK
  6. J

Could be some compatibility issue between the optical tv's output and my topping d50? I also own a topping dx7s and tried it: same issue. The tv's optical output if set to pcm ok. Ok, then I also have an old and simple matchbox like dac, I should try it. Jmk
  7. J

Checking the internal tv sound is the only thing I haven't done yet. I assume there is no issue, but I will check. From what I understand, the sound data is mixed with the video in the HDMI feed. And the best way to avoid problems in my setup (never experienced any lag or interruptions) with my...
  8. J

I don't think so. You can only delay the sound, steps (10 available) are not documented. This new TV is a LG 43UM7400plb. Very likely 20ms steps. But it's of no use. The audio you get from the tv's optical output is well synchronized, the issue is the lag and interruptions you get from time to...
  9. J

Ok, thanks. According to what I've read here and there from people using the tv's optical output (to feed sound bars or other external devices) and complaining on lag and out of sync, the fault is on the tv for some reasons. The only solution is to get the digital sound directly from the box...
  10. J

..... and this JS Tech has 5ms steps. One question remains, how transparent is this device .... ? JMK
  11. J

Hi ! Mine also has it built in, but time to time lag problem - very much frustrating ! My Internet box is more efficient in extracting sound from the digital feed. JMK
  12. J

Hi I recently updated my TV system (for a bigger led screen), linked to my stereo hifi system. For a better sound, I've always been linking my Internet box directly (via its Optical output) to a dac (Topping D50) and my stereo amplifier. It's always been working fine before, but I now discover...
  13. J

Best speakers for TV (stereo system) ?

Exactly, 7 x 5 meter, Tv system being close to the 7 meter wall, sofa 2,5 meter (7 foot) away ..... JM
  14. J

This room is about 35 square meters. The side walls are about 3 meters away from the speakers. And I have about 2 meters free in my back whilst seated on the sofa. Plus lots of carpets curtains and non reflective materials and furniture in the room. JM
  15. J

Thanks for the link. NHT C3 seems interesting to me. JM
  16. J

It is not possible to move my sofa further away...... I need speakers with reasonable dispersion.... JM
  17. J

Soundbar is NOT an option, nor sonos etc I want to keep my stereo amp setup, just need a very good pair of speakers! JM
  18. J

Less than $ 2000, even much less ?
Top Bottom