Search results

1. W

Moments of Madness??????

2. W

Moments of Madness??????

3. W

Show us your Cars

You do mean 155? as both cars are limited to that Real difference is from about 100 mph onwards and UK Roads limited to 70mph plus the M3 / M4 costing £25k more like I said 335D is a better package plus l live in Essex so most of my driving is through country lanes Prefer 4 wheel drive to the...
  4. W

Show us your Cars

I've noticed the older I got the slower I got plus now hate having to work on modern cars just tend to pay for service packs BMW 5 year or 60,000 miles £560 ( Now days kids with laptops think there car mechanics) When it comes to super cars think I'm a lot like you guy's like too look have a...
  5. W

Comedy Favourites

My Favourite Three are Paul Chowdhry Russell Peters Trevor Noah
  6. W

Show us your Cars

This was the other car he was interested in LOL the Rolls Royce Cullinan SUV looks like the design team were on a piss up night before they designed it
  7. W

Show us your Cars

My Mate sent me a few pictures of his new Ride which he picked up last week Ferrari 812 Superfast Don't think I could spend that much on a car even if I had the money. Nissan GTR or the New BMW 8 series or both and still have change to spare
  8. W

Headphone Frenezy Test

What your Impressions?
  9. W

High Resolution Audio?

10. W

Comedy Favourites

11. W

High Resolution Audio?

12. W

My retirement

Looks like the C**K & Bull
  13. W

Show us your Cars

Saw my Dream car that nearly made me throw up. Special type of person paints there car Turd brown
  14. W

Show us your Cars

Anything New on the Horizon?
  15. W

Show us your Cars

Nice Mini but you can beat the original Copper First car I worked on was a Mini Mk 1 We strip out the engine to a Morris minor 1.6L bored out the values and added twin SU carburettors With bilstein shocks and upgrade coilovers and larger wheels can't remember the size We painted the car in...
  16. W

Moments of Madness??????

17. W

Moments of Madness??????

Top Bottom