Search results

1. A

Yamaha A-U671 Integrated Amp & DAC Review

If they did this , they should send the new revised version to you to remeasure. Would be in their best interests as there is not much in the market that has all those features.
  2. A

Amir, you're damned if you do, you're damned if you don't:

OK, so if Iam reading this right - a member here who is also a member on another forum has started a thread on said other forum criticizing this forum. And now we have a thread on this forum dissecting said thread on other forum - which was initially criticizing this forum! My hangover just got...
  3. A

Dutch&Dutch raise prices, slightly

Not sure I could call that a "slight" price rise
  4. A

Adam S2V Studio Monitor Review

From memory the founder/developer of Adam Audio is also they guy who started HEDD which is getting lots of hype (maybe deservedly?)
  5. A

Samsung Drops Headphone Jack On Galaxy S20.

Locally they are sellingbthe S20 with the V2 buds included. No need for a headphone jack? Probably the bulk of the market prefer this option?
  6. A

Review and Measurements of Purifi 1ET400A Amplifier

Well, at least they are honest and clear about what it does. Measurement as well... But not for me...
  7. A

Marantz AV7705 Home Theater Processor Review

I wonder how it performs on the visual aspect of "AVR". Would it be just as bad?
  8. A

DIY Purifi Amp builds

Is the input buffer for a nc500 module and purifi 1ET400A interchangeable?
  9. A

"Stand Subwoofers" like the Genelec W371, Kii BXT, etc. Ideally with DSP & Multi-Drivers

The guy who put up that video posted on the LX/oplug forums that the issue was uneven floor surface. But, yes the premise of the bridge design by LX for the mids/tweeters was to avoid vibrations from the bass drivers/cabinet.
  10. A

New build of Linkwitz LXMini

Sorry, what i meant was are there any anechoic chamber or spinorama type measurements. This seems to be the benchmark allowing comparison to other speakers.
  11. A

For reference I built the LX521 after hearing the LXMini at a buddys place. However, i have never seen proper measurements for either speaker.
  12. A

Are there measurements to back this up?Genuinely interesed, have been caught too many times before by people raving about things.
  13. A

Ok, after reading more on this forum its got me wondering - has anyone seen any measurements of the LX521??
  14. A

PlayClassics album premiere for ASR members

I would love to have a listen as well. Code please.
  15. A

Kali Audio IN-8 Studio Monitor Review

I might have missed it, but is there an explanation for the cancellation between 8-10kHz?
  16. A

Buchardt Will Release an Active Speaker

Are you talking about a "swarm" like approach to bass? In that case would the A700 run full range with 2 mono subs effectively create the same effect? Or would the A500 with 4 subs be better?
  17. A

Complaint thread about speaker measurements

Whats the green stuff here? Prevailing winds? To be in the middle I think you need a cargo ship - crazy rich asians style
  18. A

KEF LS50 Bookshelf Speaker Review

Amir, would there me an advantage to having servo control for a subwoofer that would show up in measurements? Or is it all in my mind?
  19. A

KEF LS50 Bookshelf Speaker Review

Interesting discussion. I have both Rythmik and SVS subs, and prefer the servo sub by a long margin. Obviously many factors involved. Howevee, can the Klippel system measure subs?
Top Bottom