Search results

1. J

FS: Dutch and Dutch 8c

Due to unforeseen circumstances I'm selling my Dutch and Dutch 8c. All original items including boxes. These speakers are only a few months old asking $7800. They will need to be strapped to a pallet and shipped freight. PayPal add 3%.
  2. J

Room acoustics and speakers obsolete?

Will Sound Beaming solve the room and speaker problem or create new problems to solve. Is this technology as promising as it appears ? https://noveto.com/
  3. J

New device to clean nasties from Ethernet.

I Came across another device to contribute to audioneurosis from Network Acoustics called the ENO. It suppose to "filter" EMI/RFI with it's UPOCC silver or copper wiring and "patent pending" filtering goop, making music more real, natural and simply more exciting. Maybe someone can persuade...
  4. J

SOLD: MiniDSP SHD Studio

Less than 1 month old SHD Studio with all accessories and On Stage boom microphone stand. You will need a clip to hold the Umik 1. Asking $700 for both with free shipping in the ConUS. Paypal add 3% Will consider shipping to other areas for exact cost. Thanks for looking.
  5. J

FS: Various Items. Umik 1, Matrix X-SPDIF 2, iFi Power for matrix.

I have various items I no longer need would like to sell them as a group to save on fees and shipping. MiniDsp UmiK 1 and tripod stand. Practically new Matrix X-SPDIF 2 and (ifi Power still in unopened box). Will take $400 and free shipping in the ConUS .
  6. J

Anyone ever see any measurements on this Server/streamer/dac?

I came across this 432 EVO, it seems to me it's basically marketing the 432Hz crowd. I'm not familiar with listening to 432hz music at least not knowingly. I can see if the recording was made with the musicians tuned to 432hz you would get an idea if it sounded different but somehow messing with...
  7. J

Leedh digital volume?

I was looking for a network streamer to use with Dutch & Dutch 8c. AES3 out don't need a DAC and was looking at a Lumin U1 mini. I noticed they mentioned this new Leedh digital volume processing. I am not very good at reading through some of the BS and was curious if anyone here has any...
  8. J

FS Anthem STR integrated

Bought this new earlier in the year and have decided to try separates. It's silver in color and asking $3700. I have all the items that came with it including the triple boxes. Thanks for looking.
  9. J

Anyone heard of the Audion GanTube Amp

Happened to come across this on the net. From their site looks like pretty good measurements for a class D with a tube in it <-130 noise floor. Anyone ever hear one of these or hear of them? http://agdproduction.com/static/
  10. J

FS: MiniDSP SHD Studio SOLD

Got this about a month ago. Has all accessories including tripod and mic. Can down load the software needed and put on flash drive. The dirac works great but I have decided to get an Anthem STR integrated with ARC and get rid of a few extra boxes. It is $900 new will sell for $750
  11. J

Newbie question about streamers

I am constantly hearing on other forums how much better uber $$$ streamers feeding the same DAC over inexpensive ones sound and I was wondering what exactly does the streamer without a DAC do. I thought it simply took the stream over ethernet converted to a USB protocol or spdif and sent it on...
Top Bottom