Search results

1. amirm

Townsend Isolda cable

Good deal. I sent you email.
  2. amirm

CEntrance Hifi-M8 V2 Review (DAC and headphone amplifier)

Let's cool it with personal commentary....
  3. amirm

Purifi SPK5 Speaker Review (Prototype)

There was nothing visually wrong with the tweeter when I had the back open.
  4. amirm

Paradigm Monitor SE Atom Speaker Review

I have one patiently waiting to be tested. :)
  5. amirm

Ifi Zen Can....has this unit been measured here yet?

If you are in US and still within return period, you can send it to me for testing and if it doesn't work well, I can send it back to them.
  6. amirm

If you are in US and can get return privileges, you can drop ship one to me for testing.
  7. amirm

I dropped it off earlier today. It is due on Monday to you I think because of the holidays this week. What audio analyzer do you have by the way? How did you get the number for THD+N that you have on your site?
  8. amirm

It does: They have such low-res graphs that these things are hard to see in their measurements. But it is there.
  9. amirm

Townsend Isolda cable

He was looking for an answer from you. Anyway, so you are afraid of me testing your cable for audibility difference and measurements?
  10. amirm

Oops. I doubled it twice. :) It is 350 miles roundtrip.
  11. amirm

Updated the folder name to get rid of V7.
  12. amirm

I thought I read V7 some place but then was not sure so did not mention it in the review.
  13. amirm

Townsend Isolda cable

You watched the whole thing? The bit about the bracelet changing the chemistry of water in a glass in 20 minutes? Or how he measured the level of cancer a relative had in hospital and declared that she would live? That you can beam waves into someone's brain to heal them, let alone make them...
  14. amirm

This is a review and detailed measurements of the Paradigm Monitor SE Atom bookshelf speaker. It was kindly sent to me by a member for testing. It costs US $239 from Amazon including shipping for a pair. I have to say, the Atom looks better than its price indicates: Look at the nice grill...
  15. amirm

Townsend Isolda cable

Gives a new meaning to the word "brainwashed!"
  16. amirm

Understanding easy to drive headphones vs 600OHM monsters and the impact of/requirement for, a headphone AMP

Watch your language. This is a professional forum. We don't speak to each other in this manner.
  17. amirm

No one has offered me one. But if I did review the Zen. If the amp section is the same, you have that data already: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/ifi-zen-dac-and-headphone-amp-review.9885/ It is not a competitive offering to the ones you list.
  18. amirm

Townsend Isolda cable

What? I thought you were selling cables with clear audible improvements. I want to hear those improvements and measure them against ordinary speaker cables. I will attempt to duplicate your measurements. I have no need or desire to test wire strips and not sure who on earth would care...
  19. amirm

My recommendations are science based. They don't support experiments that are not science based. Don't mix domains. An atheist won't do much good proving God doesn't exist by swearing on a bible. Your brain fabricates experiences that are not real with ease. It is who we are. It is what...
Top Bottom