Search results

1. Reksos007

Denon AVR-X3600H vs AVR-X4500H

Hallo, I am wondering if anyone here has measurements or can confirms based on their experience if the 4500H has the same performance (HDMI outputs, DAC etc) as the 3600H or dose it have more in common with the 3500H. The receiver will be used in a 5.1(4 ohm) HT configuration without additional...
  2. Reksos007

Japanese/Anime Music

Since there are so many Anime viewers here then let's share our favourite opening/endings and artists from Japan My current favourite song
  3. Reksos007

Is there an AV Processor which can act as an Pre-Amp for high quality stereo music experience?

Hallo, i was thinking of a faaaaar distance future upgrade to an 5 channel Amplifer and an AV Processor which could also act as an pre-amp for my music playback. I tried to do a similar test with my Yamaha RX-V781 but the sound quality i got was pure garbage. So i was wondering if there is an AV...
  4. Reksos007

Are blu-ray players still worth buying?

Hallo everyone, with the current fall in blu-ray players sales and increase in functionality of Smart-TV i wonder. Do you lose on quality if you play a ripped blu-ray film on USB through Smart TV? What are your experience? Am i better of using a NAS and stream its content to a SmartTV? Thank...
  5. Reksos007

M2tech young mkii vs Topping D70/50/50s

Hallo, my father wants to buy his own DAC (he is currently borrowing my Arcam irdac which i switched to KTB DAC) and stumbled into M2tech young mkii dac selling used in our local area. My question is, dose the m2tech young mkii performe better and are the m2tech young products worth the...
  6. Reksos007

How much dose preamp matter?

Hallo, my father recently bought a primare a32 amplifier and is searching now for an preamp to it. We asked around what would be best and got 3 answers, the original preamp bundled with our amplifier, Vincent pre amp and Yamaha wxc-50. Since all these products have different price tags. My...
  7. Reksos007

Khadas Tone Board Case

Hallo everyone, i recently bought the Khadas Tone Board and i am using it with my Raspberry Pi 3B+, but without an case. Since i am very happy with this combo i would like to give it a proper case. Has anyone links/files to share with either an good KTB case/KTB and RPi 3B+ or an design for it...
  8. Reksos007

Vrms in DACs

What is the Vrms analog output and how dose it affect the sound? Will a DAC with nearly 5 Vrms deliver better performance then 2.1 Vrms DAC output? The DAC will be connected to an Analog amplifier with an input sensitivity of 500 mv.
  9. Reksos007

Khadas Tone Board vs Audiophonic Sabre ES9038Q2M DAC

Hallo, i am thinking of switching my Arcam irDAC, Squeezbox Touch and NAS for a one box solution. Raspberry Pi with a DAC. From my research i end up leaning towards Khadas Tone Board but notice the less known Audiophonic Sabre ES9038Q2M DAC on the internet. Can anyone tell me whats the...
  10. Reksos007

Khadas Tone Board vs Audiophonics DAC I-Sabre ES9038Q2M

Hallo, i am thinking of switching my Arcam irDAC, Squeezbox Touch and NAS for a one box solution. Raspberry Pi with a DAC. From my research i end up leaning towards Khadas Tone Board but notice the less known Audiophonic Sabre ES9038Q2M DAC on the internet. Can anyone tell me whats the...
Top Bottom