Search results for query: DP3

1. pavuol

SMSL DP5 Music Streamer and DAC Review

Interestingly, I found a customer review on the Amazon listing for "lower" model SMSL DP3 also complaining about Input switchinch and SW in general: Looks like the HW / SW department of SMSL lacks "balance".. :rolleyes:
  2. N

SMSL M500 DAC and HP Amp Review

FYI driver v. 4.82 is available on the website now. https://download.shenzhenaudio.com/#all Download S.M.S.L M200, M300, M400, M500, DP3 Drivers [4.82.0]
  3. D

I advice everyone NOT to use this drivers. Causes audio drops on my M500...
  4. Toku

It's the same as the SU-9 driver that can be downloaded from SMSL's HP.
  5. S

S.M.S.L DP5 HiFi Network Music Player

...test in all possible scenarios of use. And as a processor for a computer, and as a standalone player from USB / HDD media. At least. The previous DP3 player had disastrously low quality code. The guys from HI-BY make a crude product and do not support the devices after six months, a year, two...
  6. maxxevv

Help with amplifier dac player

You can take a look at the SMSL DP3 if absolute quality is not the priority. It does what you need except the USB drive part, though it has an SD card option. Plenty of connectivity. http://www.smsl-audio.com/productshow.asp?id=145
  7. B

WolfX700 Measurement of SMSL M300 MkII Edition

OK I found the procedure ine their website but do I need it since I do not use this dac with a PC but with an SMSL DP3 music server.
  8. maxxevv

Matrix Element i

If SMSL's published specs are accurate, the DP3 should be at least decent measuring. https://www.amazon.com/Headphone-Amplifier-SMSL-DP3-Turntable/dp/B07CQKKY5B
  9. mi-fu

Matrix Element i

This is one of the streamer DACs that I really want to see ASR measurements.
  10. pavuol

SMSL Sanskrit 10th MK II DAC Review

...transducer is nice, however, i'd like to see amber LED display with dimming, when you SMSL force us to nitpick ;). Anyway, thumbs up for sending it to Amir & showing other manufacturers the "transparent" way. PS: how about sending a DP3? We need to expand the range of measured types of...
  11. S

Review and Measurements of Allo DigiOne RPI S/PDIF

Hello from France, I've actually a Digione Signature and a Smsl dp3 at home, I barely hear no difference between direct usb kernel amanero and the digione signature (rj45) plugged on an Audio GD 19 NOS. With the DP3, it's just another world, the soundstage is wider, yes, but also the voices...
  12. I

2019 CES Asia ---SMSL will bring new product there

thanks. seems that DP5 gets rid off balanced headphone out and the unbalanced is much weaker than dp3 and focus more on the key functions, transporter+dac. the form factor looks more compact although there are no numbers on its size. definitely will consider if priced well, my guess is...
  13. S

Ok, i understand, im waiting now for a RME adi dac i just not understand why the dp3 improve so much the sound and what is making the difference between the 2 streamers.
  14. Dominique-T

Survey:What kind of products do you want in 2019?From S.M.S.L

New firmware for DP3 to be certified Roon End Point... The Hiby app is not working on IOS, a disaster...
  15. R

...pc as source. I was using digione home and i have 2 friends with digione (I'm not talking about signature here) and I compared with them Digione/DP3 In both system DP3 sounded better to our ears (4 different people). one is: etalon isolator RJ45---Audioquest Vodka rj45--- Digione or...
  16. R

I liked the digione in my system. But recent comparison with Smsl DP3 used as streamer showed that DP3 is really better regarding sound quality than the digione (more details, larger soundstage). I'm curious of DP3 measurements as streamer (no dac used) for comparison.
  17. maxxevv

Canjam SoCal Headphone and Audio Show 2019

The DP3 has been around for a while now. I am actually surprised that no one has sent one in for you to review yet. What I have seen on the interwebs is that it seems to perform pretty well, just software glitches that bugged some users. That was the early months, no idea if things have been...
  18. R

Well good idea but i did not bought a DP3 just test 2 DP3 from audiophile friends.... let me ask them!
Top Bottom