Search results

1. Thomas savage

Pass ACA Class A Power Amplifier Review

So nothing about riding about in a jazzed up work van and being too lazy to weed the garden.. I think you got off lightly there .
  2. Thomas savage

I bet that DAC of jk's took you right back to that memory.. big mess of wires lol
  3. Thomas savage

@amirm your mediocre AND failed to invent the iPod .. God knows why anybody listens to you ... bloody mediocre Emmy award-winning VPs coming here telling us what to think about audio.. the cheek , the audacity of it all.
  4. Thomas savage

Confessions of a Wire Skeptic

A forth and Elvis Presley will appear.
  5. Thomas savage

Belief vs Science

You've invoked the ASR safe word/phrase ( climate change ).. Has @watchnerd been bombarding you with Pictures of his sex doll collection, it's a bit embarrassing but he really needs to clean them up a bit if he wants to open that museum he's always banging on about.
  6. Thomas savage

The Audio Science Review Manifesto???

The only thing that distinguishes this place from some others places is a ambition to relate shared knowns and debate with valued reasoning and recognised empirical data. We don't require everyone to think the same or hold the same opinions on audio. That would be dull. Rather than non...
  7. Thomas savage

What do you think @amirm ? We don't want to put up barriers to membership but could we expand the hello message a little?
  8. Thomas savage

Can't be a prope cult without a manifesto, I like the idea and most of the first part before the bullet points . A strong paragraph would carry the most power. People only read so much online . It won't stop folks signing up just to battle. People seem to need recognition and attention and...
  9. Thomas savage

This is what we do with the planning office , put in for 50 houses when you only really want 20 and you end up with what you want and they think they've won lol
  10. Thomas savage

Let's be honest they get a far worse deal having to put up with us. .
  11. Thomas savage

Come on , we are a house full of nuts by any reasonable measure.
  12. Thomas savage

Theories on optimising mains power, conditioners, balanced etc

I Measured 240v on amp casework before now, fortunately not much current else the shock might of killed me ha ha
  13. Thomas savage

It's too long , can someone abbreviate for me ha ha .
  14. Thomas savage

Nord Three SE 1ET400A Dual Mono Stereo Amp Review

Dial down the tension please , yes we want accurate information but no we don't want it delivered with obnoxious behaviour. Thanks
  15. Thomas savage

I can't work out what your point is but can you dial down the obnoxious and rude tone of your posts please . If your wondering to which posts I'm referring, all of them. thanks
  16. Thomas savage

But did you have someone competent check all those connections to make sure they were all correct.
  17. Thomas savage

So this thing costs 43k....

Umm, chavvy mums .., Swap ' hysteria' for ' chlamydia'
  18. Thomas savage

Take them back next day for breakfast,
  19. Thomas savage

A love letter to mental illness.
  20. Thomas savage

ifi Zen DAC and Headphone Amp Review

I deleted the off topic and bit out of place random schiit audio posts .. Back to ifi.
Top Bottom