• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

My Dog - pet thread

NiagaraPete

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I have a Borzoi, she has her own musical taste. She loves Plini but runs from the room when I play Lana Del Ray and Katy Perry, hmmmm. Most metal she's okay with but not OSI. She seems to really like La Bouquet, Panic From The Disco, Joe Bonamassa, Jeff Beck, Nitin Sawhey. Maybe its the female vocals. I don't know.

What about your pets?
2021-02-01 09.53.57.jpg

Honken

Not OSI of all bands? They are fairly benign...

I had a cat when I was a teenager, his mother was feral and he didn't care much for petting, or people in general. But whenever I listened to Morrison Hotel by the Doors he'd jump up in my lap and demand pets.

OP
NiagaraPete

NiagaraPete

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

I had a cat when I was a teenager, his mother was feral and he didn't care much for petting, or people in general. But whenever I listened to Morrison Hotel by the Doors he'd jump up in my lap and demand pets.
We have a cat as well. At 18 years old she's stone deaf so I can safely say she has no musical preference.

Promit

This is Kali.
1631982340898.png

Kali falls asleep when I listen to loud music, especially metal. I think it's relaxing for her because there was always music going at my desk.
1631982239753.png

(One of these images was taken on a high end Canon and one on a phone. If you look real closely maybe you can tell the difference :cool:)

OP
NiagaraPete

NiagaraPete

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I'd say the top image is from the cannon. What happened to the poor girls front leg?

OP
NiagaraPete

NiagaraPete

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Here’s a better photo of Miss Snoot. She’s quite a nosey girl.
DB8D9161-2C2B-47CD-B645-2C4102E96965.jpeg

Oldasdrt

:):):):), Great album too, I still listen to it,,,,

Oldasdrt

This is Kali.
View attachment 154107
Kali falls asleep when I listen to loud music, especially metal. I think it's relaxing for her because there was always music going at my desk.
View attachment 154105
(One of these images was taken on a high end Canon and one on a phone. If you look real closely maybe you can tell the difference :cool:)
She might have some Cattledog in her,,,,the ears

daftcombo

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Feel free to listen to this song when you go running with your dog:

Garnegy Et Maties – Sport Music II (1983) - "Footing avec chien"

Top Bottom