• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

The Intellectual People Podcast - JDS Labs

jtwrace

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
John Seaber set out on a mission. He wanted a well performing headphone amp. Little did he know that his search would form a very successful business manufacturing an enhanced version of Chu Moy's cMoy design. Selling tens of thousands of these units, yes, you read that right; ultimately led to his own design. His story of is quite neat to listen to. Enjoy!

Zensō

Major Contributor
John Seaber set out on a mission. He wanted a well performing headphone amp. Little did he know that his search would form a very successful business manufacturing an enhanced version of Chu Moy's cMoy design. Selling tens of thousands of these units, yes, you read that right; ultimately led to his own design. His story of is quite neat to listen to. Enjoy!

Cool! Looking forward to watching this today.

Joe Smith

Addicted to Fun and Learning
That Element II from JDS is one tasty-looking product. If in retirement (coming soon) I find that I'm still doing a lot of headphone listening, I might pop for that. For the moment my Schiit stack is performing well enough, and now that I our department seems to be permanently working from home, I am using speakers more through the day than headphones.

It was fun to hear the story of the company's evolution in the video. John certainly seems to be a nice, down to earth guy. He does answer emails very quickly, I can attest to that!

groovybassist

Forum Donor
Cool video. I just ordered an EL DAC II for a secondary headphone system.

Top Bottom