• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
saw this at the Polk forums and it made me smile broadly... were it my responsibility, this is what my display would look like.

1628718548023.png

Plcamp

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Ooops!

Pegwill

A bloke was sitting at the side of the road crying his eyes out, his dead hamster in his hands. A fairy godmother asked him what the matter was. He said “I loved my pet hamster and it just died ”. The fairy godmother said “Well I can’t bring it back to life, but I can suggest that you can make some good of the situation”. The bloke asked “How do I do that ?” The fairy godmother replied “Go home put the hamster in a pan and add a bag of sugar. Heat the pan up stirring well and simmer for an hour. Allow to cool, pour it onto your garden and see what happens”. The bloke did exactly as she suggested. The next day, he went into the garden and there were masses of daffodils everywhere! He ran back to the road where he’d seen the fairy godmother and she reappeared and asked the bloke how he’d got on. He said “It’s fantastic, there are daffodils everywhere!” The fairy godmother replied “That’s really strange, you normally get tulips from hamster jam!” please note no hamsters were hurt in the telling of this notice

thefsb

City of Boston Public Health Commission has an uplifting message for citizens and visitors in a new campaign.

1628861778763.png

thefsb

Or as a fellow I knew 'way back in grad school used to (frequently) intone...

Pretty much sums up kinetics and thermodynamics, from my perspective. :rolleyes::facepalm:
You go out to get a slice of pizza and there's Boston Public Health reminding you how your loved ones died, or are dying, or will die, horribly. Bummer, man!

mononoaware

poop, there was only a temporary save there....

I just watched Aronofsky's π last night. . . this picture reminds me of the film (no spoilers).

mononoaware

Hope I look as cool as this guy when walking through fallen leaves. . .

Top Bottom