• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Another budget Amp recommendation for Dali Spektor 1

gasolin75

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Yes the yamaha amp is on the list but 4 out of 6 is ultra compact amps

OP
T
Then why is Yamaha A-S301 on his shortlist? The Yamaha R-N303D has a DAC as well, so it saves the cost of a DAC.

Anyway, if looking for something small in size, but with all the facilities of a standard size integrated, an output of a 80-100W per channel, and a price of under $250, good luck!

@theywantmysoul have you considered the option of active speakers for now, until more funds are available in the future?

Thanks for your suggestion, and apologies. For some reason I am not getting the option to edit my OP. I want to strike out the Sony and Yamaha amp from the list. They are there because in the beginning I wasn't sure if I can compromise on price or space. But later on I decided to stick to amps with small footprint.

No, I haven't considered active speakers yet. I think the general consensus was that passive speakers will be better value for money (especially low budget, instead of active speakers such as edifiers)

Also, I know that one day I will buy headphones too, so an amp will be useful then. Maybe therefore, I put focus only on passive speakers.

gasolin75

How many input's o the amp ?

Mabye smsl ad18 it has alot of digital inputs,bt and a headphone out

gasolin75

Yamaha HS 7 is much better in the bass i just can't use one do to electronic inteferance, can play loud but starts quickly to sound intrusive, mabye look at Mackie MR624

Last edited:
OP
T
Yamaha HS 7 is much better in the bass i just can't use one do to electronic inteferance, can play loud be start quickly to sound intrusive, mabye look at Mackie MR624

Oh ok, will do. Thank you for so many kind suggestions.

gasolin75

cybernaut667

If I were you I'd go for a DAC/streamer/pro,
something like Yamaha wxc 50 and a pair or Adams. End of story;)

Top Bottom