• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Amir at your door for random ASR system evaluation

stumper3819

Forum Donor
Our esteemed ASR leader, Amir, shows up at your door for a random(free of charge)system evaluation. His objective/subjective opinion would be????

Boris Badinov

Master Contributor
The Humorist
I should be OK with the headphones, DACs, HP amps and CD player. They all had good reviews here(except the CD player-unreviewed here). Everything else will probably get me a score of mediocre

stevenswall

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
He'd tell me I need more room treatment for any other improvement, and enjoy my Genelecs with plenty of headroom with the dual 12" woofer.

dfuller

Major Contributor
He'd tell me I need more room treatment for any other improvement, and enjoy my Genelecs with plenty of headroom with the dual 12" woofer.
More or less, yeah!

Rottmannash

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Since over half the equipment I own was favorably reviewed on ASR I think he'd say "Well done!" and "crank it up and let me hear it!"

THW

Forum Donor
Motu M4 -> Topping L30 -> HD 600

I think I would do fine?

Chromatischism

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
He would be jealous as hell of my bass, would approve of my AVR and amp, but not enamored with my speakers :)

Though I bet he'd come around if he sat down to listen for a bit.

DWPress

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Just smile.

:)

Jdunk54nl

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Who cares as long as you are happy with it? It would be cool to have a drink with Amir and chat, but beyond that I don't care what others think of my stuff. I own the stuff I own for my pleasure, if others enjoy it or don't, we'll that's on them.

Beershaun

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
He would say "you need bigger and more power"

hege

Forum Donor
I assume he wouldn't enjoy my dark and dry dungeon, it's pretty much opposite of the "living room setup that whole family can enjoy / untreated room with good/wide directivity speakers is enough".

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
If I came to your house, first it would be for good food. And second, where to go to take some nice pictures! Examining your audio system would rank pretty low....

Phorize

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Sell the rumble drive and BBC speakers and get something from Revel.

Top Bottom