• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

Slayer

Addicted to Fun and Learning
OK, so now I have been called in here due to political jokes. No one seemed to care when Conservatives were the brunt of previous jokes. But now we’re hitting some liberals and that’s no longer acceptable? Really, this is a humor thread. It’s all satire and not intended to be insulting. I give you the same line “Saturday Night Live” uses. If the stuff in here offends you, first get a sense of humor, short of that, don’t come in this thread.

Because I must darn it. Please try as best you can to keep politics on low simmer. If you can’t then at least spread the humor equally :cool:
Very well said and appreciated Adam.
To be honest I was getting somewhat concerned on what some may perceive as political bias. Personally I consider myself an Independent and willing to call out the BS from either side of the isle. Enjoying the political satire from both sides. Yet my concern here was, my jokes or satire towards the left were being removed and yet satire against the right was perfectly ok.
Anyhow nice to see you get it.

Last edited by a moderator:

AdamG

Proving your point makes it “Science”.
Forum Donor
More complaints now. Last time, this is a dedicated thread to humor. Artistic license applies and content here gets a wide berth to push to boundaries. Not everything posted will be funny to everybody. If your easily triggered or emotionally fragile. Please don’t read this thread. Otherwise try to find the humor in life. A good chuckle is medicine for the brain.

SimpleTheater

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor

AdamG

Proving your point makes it “Science”.
Forum Donor

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
the Polk (Audio forum, that is) Folk come through again :)
1623529570573.png

Top Bottom