• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

PecanPi® DAC, Streamer and USB - Rev 2.0

OP
orchardaudio

orchardaudio

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Audio Company
Get your tasty aural treats, while supplies last. Sale ends December 10th.
www.orchardaudio.com
20201126_085630.jpg

terasankka

Do you have an European distributor that has the PecanPi in stock and Ships to Finland?

OP
orchardaudio

orchardaudio

Audio Company
Do you have an European distributor that has the PecanPi in stock and Ships to Finland?
www.valhifi.co.uk

The product still ships from US and you will be responsible for tarrifs/duties.

You will need to contact them to make a purchase purchase if you are outside of UK.

I also ship worldwide.

terasankka

Ah, OK... the customs etc. are about 25%, so it would be super great if you would have a distributor that ships from Europe. Thank you for the fast reply though.

Veri

Master Contributor
I have send amir multiple messages about getting this DAC tested, I have not received any replies.
That's too bad, would be interested in this myself. Seeing latest speakers/headphone reviews I'm betting Amir is months behind as it is, though :(

mash

This might be more of a Roon question......But, If I am using this as a Roon endpoint (with the Roon dedicated OS) and directly attach it to an amp with no pre-amp/volume functionality.....can I control the output volume through Roon?

OP
orchardaudio

orchardaudio

Audio Company
This might be more of a Roon question......But, If I am using this as a Roon endpoint (with the Roon dedicated OS) and directly attach it to an amp with no pre-amp/volume functionality.....can I control the output volume through Roon?
Yes. Volume for both streamer and USB/SPIDF can be controlled though Roon.

starcat

Any plans to include RCA out in addition to the XLR out on the PecanPi hat? I need both outputs to be there and the adapters are not a solution for me.

OP
orchardaudio

orchardaudio

Audio Company
Top Bottom