• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

And now you need test cerification for your cables.

izeek

Pine Tree Audio offers the same precision measurement data for your cables as we use in the prototyping, development and testing of our products. With your purchase, we will provide you with our Audio Cable Test Report, detailing the 8 specific parameters we use to design our cables. These parameters include Capacitance, Inductance and Resistance.

By having this data with your cables, you can be sure you are achieving the highest level of performance from your system. The Audio Cable Test Report should be ordered at the same time when you purchase your Pine Tree Audio cables, so you will receive the cables and the test report at the same time.

If you are purchasing a single power cable or pair of interconnects, you can purchase the test data certificate with your cable(s).
  • Please purchase a quantity of 1 for each pair of RCA, XLR, or Speaker cables.
  • Please purchase a quantity of 1 for each single AC Power cable.
Thank You!
Pine Tree Audio

JUST $25.99. For the test sheet for your $29.99 cables.
Your friends will be envious.

roversync

Katji

Major Contributor
^^^Yes, and at first I thought it meant test report for your specific/individual cable/s. ...Not likely.

Katji

Major Contributor
:D ( Not that it actually matters.)

voodooless

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
So what are the other 5 parameters?

Katji

Major Contributor
Probably the snake species, viscosity index and so on.

_thelaughingman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Buy a voltmeter and it has all the things you need to measure for your cables.

_thelaughingman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
This is what I use to measure speaker cables:

Diatec-Hardened-Stainless-Steel-1-Metre-Ruler.jpg
I use that to measure part(s) of anatomy all the time. :D Oh and height of various tubes for the amps.

deprogrammed

Pine Tree Audio offers the same precision measurement data for your cables as we use in the prototyping, development and testing of our products. With your purchase, we will provide you with our Audio Cable Test Report, detailing the 8 specific parameters we use to design our cables. These parameters include Capacitance, Inductance and Resistance.

By having this data with your cables, you can be sure you are achieving the highest level of performance from your system. The Audio Cable Test Report should be ordered at the same time when you purchase your Pine Tree Audio cables, so you will receive the cables and the test report at the same time.

If you are purchasing a single power cable or pair of interconnects, you can purchase the test data certificate with your cable(s).
  • Please purchase a quantity of 1 for each pair of RCA, XLR, or Speaker cables.
  • Please purchase a quantity of 1 for each single AC Power cable.
Thank You!
Pine Tree Audio

JUST $25.99. For the test sheet for your $29.99 cables.
Your friends will be envious.

roversync
I checked out their website. I don't know, didn't seem that bad. Handmade stuff at not stupid prices. I saw a pair of handmade 2ft cables for $34. In the grand scheme not bad and seems reasonable to me. I get that there is some propaganda and marketing. But some nice stuff for the price. More like support your local artist kind of thing. Not I need a new fur coat for my mistress kind of thing.

Top Bottom