• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Munich High End 2018

fredoamigo

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Showing promise, a bit rough/balance not quite to my liking. I feel they might be asking it a bit much as a two way, or perhaps the smaller horn could do with being a bit larger. Very minor gripes though, still an excellent sounding setup. It was also right after the Olympians which have a very cohesive sound and nice tone.

Hi, which are the best listenings (subjective of course) of this show? what are the disappointments?

Thanks for the report!!;)

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
Super cool Edd9000; music, food, beverages and audio gear photographs.

* Waitresses? ...Parking lot...cars? ...Outside mountain views?
Just kidding. The food and few music videos of what was playing are nice touches. It reminds me of Amir's own audio show reports.

Keep the good work up.

OP
edd9000

edd9000

Hi, which are the best listenings (subjective of course) of this show? what are the disappointments?

Always hard. Despite the price the Living Voice Olympians were a highlight, really great sound. The AvantgardeTrios with their subwoofer sounded very nice. Ascendo had some nice coax speakers playing.

Most of the "normal" (low sensitivity) speakers were quite disappointing, over driven in general with bass all over the place.

* Waitresses? ...Parking lot...cars? ...Outside mountain views?

Well Friday morning was spent at BMW-Welt :)
CPA-0813.jpg

Just kidding. The food and few music videos of what was playing are nice touches. It reminds me of Amir's own audio show reports.

Keep the good work up.

Thanks, I have always enjoyed Amir's reports, alas I'm not as dedicated and only made a few notes on song selections.

Top Bottom