• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Member from France : my system in picture! Denon 6800

patoulol

Forum Donor
Hi all

AdamG247 offered me to do a thread here and I said thank you. I set up a cinema and video game room in a 17 m² reinforced concrete basement room.

Dimensions 530X310 It used to be a guest room but I prefer digital friends.

Here's my system:

-EPSON LS12000

- Denon x6800 / CROWN CT4150 / CT8150

- BK élec XXL400 / KLIPSCH

- FRONT : paradigm studio 100 v5 centrale : cc 690 v5

- 4 X Focal SIB XL et 4X SIB , 2X FOCAL 100 IC LCR5

-PS5

- HTPC MadVr

- Lumène UHD 240c

frfrfrfe.png

index.php

Attachments

• SALLE2.jpg
    SALLE2.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 87
  • 41_n.jpg
    41_n.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

AdamG

Debunking the “Infomercial” hawkers & fabricators
Forum Donor
Wow, beautiful room and Speakers. Nice room treatments as well. That Center speaker is Massive! Thanks for sharing.

AdamG

Forum Donor
Hi patoulol,

‘In regards to your question about adding Atmos speakers up front. If you can go with Height type and not the bouncy house type you will gain a much larger sound field. Front and rear heights are amazing and worth the effort/cost. Especially for Gaming! Highly recommend.

OP
patoulol

patoulol

Forum Donor
Hi patoulol,

‘In regards to your question about adding Atmos speakers up front. If you can go with Height type and not the bouncy house type you will gain a much larger sound field. Front and rear heights are amazing and worth the effort/cost. Especially for Gaming! Highly recommend.
Thank you.
Atmos video games do not exist on PS5, so it will be "Dolby Surround Upmixing", I hope it will be good all the same ... because it will not be "native"

OP
patoulol

patoulol

Forum Donor
if memory serves, the Focal Sopra 2 in France is in the 18,000 dollar range ... not the same budget as my paradigms which are in the 4,000 dollars at the time

Last edited:

Canuck57

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Welcome to ASR. I had those same speakers in Rosenut finish, great speakers. I've been to France twice for two weeks at a time. Paris twice and Menton loved it there!

fredoamigo

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
if memory serves, the Focal Sopra 2 in France is in the 18,000 dollar range ... not the same budget as my paradigms which are in the 4,000 dollars at the time
Hello and welcome! :cool:no as far as I know, in France the Focal Sopra 2 is around 12500 euros(15OOO USD) before negotiation and all tax included but our american friends will pay more !!! so they take revenge with the Revel that they sell us very expensive !;)

Katji

Major Contributor
:) There are few words of French I understand, avant included, but I did not realise it was the same room.

AdamG

Forum Donor
Top Bottom