• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Items submitted for Review

Lttlwing16

Forum Donor
This thread is exclusively for members who have sent/given something to Amir to review.

**THIS THREAD IS NOT A "WHEN WILL YOU GET TO THIS" "WHATS THE ETA"** thread
**THIS THREAD IS NOT A "HEY WILL YOU REVIEW THIS _____"

@amirm is working hard to review stuff, so please don't pressure the guy any more than he already is.

Instead it is meant to give folks a chance to say "hey I sent this in" keep your eyes peeled for the review. If you have a link to the product that would be cool too. Perhaps you could add some background if you'd like. Things you like, things you don't like, what works well with it, what doesn't.

OP
Lttlwing16

Lttlwing16

Forum Donor
Sent these budget japanese iem's Carbo Tenore's in as their my favorite little earbuds I've ever had. Mainly because the set of plugs creates a great seal with my ear canal, and I feel like they've got good bass response for how small they are. I think I read about them on the Verge, and my aunt got them for me for Christmas one year. A gift that keeps on giving!

I love their small stature, great seal, and good sound. Solid product! Looking forward to see how they review.

https://www.amazon.com/AUDIO-ear-st...1&keywords=Carbo+tenore&qid=1620681397&sr=8-1

MZKM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Last edited:

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
Anyone who submitted stuff to Amir, please post it here.

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
If you submitted an item for review, can you please link to it once it's up? Would make the thread better in the long run.

deafenears

Forum Donor
Rather than have a thread, perhaps a sub forum with each thread being for an item sent in for review? Then threads can be easily closed off/locked with the ones left showing pending review?

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
Rather than have a thread, perhaps a sub forum with each thread being for an item sent in for review? Then threads can be easily closed off/locked with the ones left showing pending review?
Pretty good idea, but I see it polluting the search engine results.

silentt29

I submitted a Polk Monitor 40 Series II bookshelf speaker and a pair of AKG K240 Studio headphones earlier this month.

Dennis Murphy

Major Contributor
Technical Expert
Amir just received a vintage Advent speaker I sent him. It's the "New Advent Loudspeaker" that was a slight mod of the first large Advent. Same woofer and same basic fried egg tweeter, but with fluid added to the voice coil gap. It went on line in the early '70's and was the largest selling model.

silentt29

Top Bottom