• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

Juhazi

Major Contributor
Husband while reading the morning paper: Darling this is about better sex, I'd want you to tell me when you have an orgasm.
Wife answers: Honey, yes I would, but you are never around...

Inner Space

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Husband while reading the morning paper: Darling this is about better sex, I'd want you to tell me when you have an orgasm.
Wife answers: Honey, yes I would, but you are never around...

The inverse:
Researcher to husband: "Do you talk to your wife after sex?"
Husband: "Well, yeah, if she calls."

Snarfie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
The Theory of Intelligence

I don’t think I’ve ever heard the concept explained much better than this!

“Well you see, Norm, it’s like this… A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the heard is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest buffalo at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole. because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, the regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers.”

Boris Badinov

Master Contributor
The Humorist
f463f951cda7114909eb26f1047a83e7a59559e659583e5bd276ba5096353d4d.jpg

LTig

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
The Theory of Intelligence

I don’t think I’ve ever heard the concept explained much better than this!

“Well you see, Norm, it’s like this… A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the heard is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest buffalo at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole. because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, the regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers.”
ROTFL :D:D:D:D:D Where is my beer???

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Top Bottom