• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What does your cats eat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neddy

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Agreed. My feral capture does not drink water at all (running or not); he manages to get enough from wet cat food and house plants (and cat grass).
The other two were raised on human water bowls and are fine with drinking from a large bowl - the feral just watches them with huge curiosity (he also learns and adopts behavior from them...like, he acquired one cat's habit of howling and coming runnnin' when ever I sneeze - so now I have two Nurse Cats who get really upset whenever I sneeze!).
At the other end, just got one of these, and took this guy a month to Get Over It and start using!
A4DA2220E128_1617636305742_cr.jpg

mansr

Major Contributor
Agreed. My feral capture does not drink water at all (running or not); he manages to get enough from wet cat food and house plants (and cat grass).
The other two were raised on human water bowls and are fine with drinking from a large bowl - the feral just watches them with huge curiosity (he also learns and adopts behavior from them...like, he acquired one cat's habit of howling and coming runnnin' when ever I sneeze - so now I have two Nurse Cats who get really upset whenever I sneeze!).
At the other end, just got one of these, and took this guy a month to Get Over It and start using!
View attachment 123399
What in the name of the Sphinx is that?

Neddy

From the Great Inventive State of Michigan (formerly known for something vehicle-ish?), as can only be found in the USofA:
https://www.litter-robot.com/
And now, with an app and wifi connected!!
:):eek::rolleyes:

Pjetrof

Dry food wet food both whiskas.
left overs meat and fish and chicken.

E2D131A8-2D1A-4074-92E3-DCCEC41FAC96.jpeg

dougi

My family cat has vet grade diet/good for teeth dry food and canned human tuna and some salmon in springwater. The vet said not tuna all of the time due to the higher mercury content.

Webninja

Forum Donor
Check the title of that video...very anti-ASR. I’m not sure why, but it really is out of place.

Propheticus

Upon checking the youtube vid description:
Get off my channel all of you fu.c.king loser cu. nts with your home theatres I don't care one single bit about any single one of you.
I'm a bit confused. If you don't want any ASR on your channel, why post your videos here.
This is the most obvious and yet weird cry for attention I've seen in a while...

Jimshoe

Baffled! :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom