• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

WTB: Dan Clark Aeon 2 Closed Back

Fish17

I’m either looking at getting a new Aeon RT or a used Aeon 2 closed back I really like the Aeon 2 for the better portability but I’m not willing to shell out an extra $400.

My preference is Noire version but beggars can’t be choosers LOL.

I’m in the states near Pittsburgh, PA.

Last edited:

SloPoke

Forum Donor
I don't have a pair for you, but this might help the search: They come in open back and closed back variations - do you know which you'd like?

Also, I read that besides the black vs red cosmetic, the performance difference between the two is because the Noire come with the DCA perforated pads. The perforated pads can be bought and mounted on the red Aeon 2.

OP
F

Fish17

I don't have a pair for you, but this might help the search: They come in open back and closed back variations - do you know which you'd like?

Also, I read that besides the black vs red cosmetic, the performance difference between the two is because the Noire come with the DCA perforated pads. The perforated pads can be bought and mounted on the red Aeon 2.
Thanks I updated my post.

Top Bottom