• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Academy Oscars 2018

OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
No philosophy, no psychology, no economy, no social distinctions, no political affiliations, no nothing but movie entertainment.

Are you trolling now?

OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
It feels cheap doesn't it. We are simple, very. We acclimate with our surroundings, with the people living near by.

But it's true that I didn't say anything frivolous or gratuitous in this thread.
Each word was carefully evaluated and verified before submission.

If only one word isn't accommodating it is immediately rejected and replaced by his subjunctive.

Palladium

Addicted to Fun and Learning
"Just 26.5 million people watched the Oscars, which makes it the lowest-rated Academy Awards telecast in total viewers since 1974, which is as far back as Nielsen has telecast data."

http://www.adweek.com/tv-video/this...lummeted-20-to-the-shows-lowest-ratings-ever/

What, you mean normal people have better things to do than watching over-publicized 1%ers are regurgitating their same old tired sociopolitical commentary, in a world already filled to the brim with it?

How shocking!

OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
I guess I’m going to have to see 3 Billboards and The Shape of Water.

I've seen them both now.
• 3 Billboards is powerful for the actor's performances, and its devastating reality.
• The Shape of Water I just saw last night; movie magic.
I would have liked to see it in black and white, as the film director intended.

Two great movies, very different...one a drama the other a fantasy/romance.
I liked the music score from the later. ...And of course it won Best Picture of the Year, well deserved.

OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
What, you mean normal people have better things to do than watching over-publicized 1%ers are regurgitating their same old tired sociopolitical commentary, in a world already filled to the brim with it?

How shocking!

Ray didn't say that, and even if he did ...

Top Bottom