• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Beer thread, what you drinkin..

Somafunk

Major Contributor

gorb

Forum Donor
77XkoQ3.jpg

Somafunk

Major Contributor
You Bastard! ;), I’m making do with this, only got 4 cans of each left.
51013375883_457e4c41ad_k.jpg

Robin L

Master Contributor
Oddly enough, a damn near perfect IPA:

IMG_20210308_183247952.jpg

MikeStark

Most of all I like unfiltered sour beer, IPAs. However, I like to try something new and unusual. And this forum is like an embarrassment of riches! Now the choice is really great!

mansr

Major Contributor
Just got a mixed case delivered from Bowman Ales. Not beer o'clock yet though.
BA_WEB-Mixed-case_.png

Many independent breweries are really struggling during the lockdown. If there are any near you, consider buying from them rather than getting supermarket beer.

cursive

Forum Donor
16.2% holy moly. Now that's a beer. Thanks for always posting such interesting beers and nice photos gorb. Inspires me to branch out and try something different than my normal pick-ups.

David Harper

I switched from beer to vodka in water about ten years ago. Best thing I ever did. Zero carbs, no gluten or any garbage of any kind in vodka.
I'm not knocking beer I drank it for 40 years. But after a few years of vodka only my gut was gone, brain fog went away, lost about 20 lbs, gym workouts were easier, I felt like a new man. Plus vodka gets you there much faster than beer if you know what I mean. And the buzz is better.
Instead of that sleepy bloated buzz it's ,well, different. Vodka is clean; nothing in it except pure alcohol. Also no hangover with vodka. Ever.
But it has to be in water. If you mix it with garbage (soda, orange juice, tomato juice, etc) all bets are off.

Last edited:

gorb

Forum Donor
16.2% holy moly. Now that's a beer. Thanks for always posting such interesting beers and nice photos gorb. Inspires me to branch out and try something different than my normal pick-ups.

Thanks! Hope you find something new to enjoy that you might not have tried otherwise :)

Beershaun

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
stoup citra ipa.jpg

thegeton

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Mmmmm... citra hops...

Wait, is that a bluetooth logo in the upper left on that can label?

Beershaun

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Mmmmm... citra hops...

Wait, is that a bluetooth logo in the upper left on that can label?
It is a play on the logo. SB for Stoup Brewing.
They are located in Ballard neighborhood in Seattle and I think they are the best hop wizards in Washington. Next time you take the ferry over to Seattle check them out and buy anything.

thegeton

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
It is a play on the logo. SB for Stoup Brewing.
They are located in Ballard neighborhood in Seattle and I think they are the best hop wizards in Washington. Next time you take the ferry over to Seattle check them out and buy anything.

I'll do that. I'm in the lab 3-4 days a week, just north of the stadiums. Would be a short drive.

Top Bottom