• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Wild places, post em if you got em...

fivepast8

Forum Donor
ASR 1.jpg

fivepast8

Forum Donor
Anyone been inside a dormant volcano? This is Thrihnukagigur in Iceland which we visited back in 2013.

/QUOTE]

In Teneriffe you one can visit "Lava Tubes" and in Kawaii you can snorkel or dive into lava tubes.... and on Hawaii, main island, you can drive up to Mauna Kea.... I visited Hawaii when one of the side vulcanos was active some 25 years ago and it was awesome to walk over the warm lava fields and watch the hot lava meet the ocean.

fivepast8

Forum Donor
Thanks, I have bragging rights: this is the mountain just in front of my house:p, got overwhelmed with the beauty of the sunset that day and hiked down in the dark, in some early snow and ice -->slippery :)

Nicolaas

Thanks, I have bragging rights: this is the mountain just in front of my house:p, got overwhelmed with the beauty of the sunset that day and hiked down in the dark, in some early snow and ice -->slippery :)
That was worth the effort!

MarcT

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Top Bottom