• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Help and ideas for ASR Merchandize

Helicopter

Major Contributor
I made a list of all the slogans and came up with some more shirt design ideas. Should we make one or more child threads? I was thinking one for slogans at least, but wanted consensus or direction before I start putting stuff someplace else.

Last edited:

jeroboam

Maybe there should be two clothing lines...

One that's cashmere sweaters and silk or cotton t-shirts, priced accordingly, and the poly/pleather line that has better measurements (whatever they may be), but are much cheaper.

I think there's enough plastic clogging the world's arterys so only natural fibres and biologically degradable items please.

m_g_s_g

Forum Donor
Audio Sounding Right!

Having said that, I would prefer simple t-shirts/polos with just a logo. And not necessarily in brown (XF2 Default Dark color scheme here).

raistlin65

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Skimmed pretty quickly, so apologies if this has already been suggested.

ASR: Science for Your Ears

Most any audiophile (or audio hobbyist, for those of you who don't like to be called audiophiles) will guess what this means. And pithy enough that it might encourage others to find out what it means.

Hipper

Addicted to Fun and Learning
You need to rethink the logo.

To me it looks like a head of a sheep. I know you said it was three cogs but I hardly see the relevance of that to the science of audio. Surely it should have connections to sound, graphs, music or listening. A sheeps head with headphones might be better!

D

Deleted member 24907

Keep it real
Measure and you'll feel
www.audiosciencereview.com

The first sentence refers to all the BS audiophile nonsense out there. The measuring speaks for itself. The feeling is the one thing all audio enthusiasts have in common. The feeling music can give you.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
ASR on front left ..,

'Cheap skate and proud ' on the back ..

Just make sure anything produced is best quality and offered at Walmart prices else you will have hundreds of members telling you they can make the t-shirt for less...

Then be prepared for the wise guy on the Internet who stress tests the clip on the back of the ASR baseball cap and tears you a new one for it not taking 100000 pounds of force before it breaks .

D

Deleted member 24907

Measure and you'll see
www.asr.com (already claimed I hope? )

Probably already posted. Hinting to the B&W slogan, knowing most of their speakers aren't very neutral.

Vintage57

Forum Donor
Audio Mythbusters

Lorenzo74

It HAS to have the SINAD on it. Its the center of the disruption caused by this site.
Yes and something that properly sums up the speakers value.
Dac and Amps are no longer a chimera, are commodity, speakers and rooms interaction not yet.

Phorize

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Top Bottom