• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Gradient Revolution ( active) loudspeakers

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Active Revolutions ‘head’ off!

Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Asking £3500 include a 20% reduction if you are outside the U.K. !
Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Gradient active Revolution bump, these are superb loudspeakers offered with a serious discount.
Complete with amplifier.crossover and all cables.
Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
The original Revolution design was 1995 the active version came later, my pair were delivered here six months ago.
Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Gradient of Finland active ( Hypex NCore ) Revolution loudspeakers , full-range, dipole adjustable bass, cardioid/co-axial mid treble as new.

Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Gradient ( Finland) active ‘Revolution’ New Year, Brexit/covid bump, offers welcomed.
Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Gradient of Finland active ‘Revolution’ bump,

The Revs pictured next to GGNTKT M1 and Mesanovic RTM10s.
Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Sold.
Keith

jim33

Forum Donor
A quick note to say thanks to Keith from Purite Audio. I purchased the Gradients from him after he loaned them to me for a demo. I'm very happy with the speakers and the service from Keith was first class. He loaned them to me for a good period of time so I could really experiment with them in a couple of my rooms. There was no pressure to purchase and he was happy to chat sound endlessly. I was also loaned some GGNTKT M1's which I'll comment on in their thread.

Ilkless

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
A quick note to say thanks to Keith from Purite Audio. I purchased the Gradients from him after he loaned them to me for a demo. I'm very happy with the speakers and the service from Keith was first class. He loaned them to me for a good period of time so I could really experiment with them in a couple of my rooms. There was no pressure to purchase and he was happy to chat sound endlessly. I was also loaned some GGNTKT M1's which I'll comment on in their thread.

Congrats! The original 90s version was already a remarkable piece of engineering, that would still almost qualify as state-of-the-art today compared to the norm for boutique speakers. I cannot imagine how good the current version is, especially with nCore and an active crossover.

Hephaestus

Active Revolutions are outstanding speakers - plenty of positioning options and with DSP you can make them truly sing :)

jim33

Forum Donor
Congrats! The original 90s version was already a remarkable piece of engineering, that would still almost qualify as state-of-the-art today compared to the norm for boutique speakers. I cannot imagine how good the current version is, especially with nCore and an active crossover.
Thanks. I already have a random array of speakers from Rogers, Harbeth (compact 7) and Focal ( cms65) . The Revolutions were a natural progression once I demo'd them. Very easy to listen to and work very well at low volumes which was important.

Top Bottom