• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250 ohm, barely used, $100 shipped in continental US.

iucoen

I got these in mid-February to use at work since they are closed backs and Beyer has such good reviews everywhere.

Less than a month after I got these COVID happened so I've been working from home since and I use my open-backs at home. The stock velour pads on these are basically new, since I replaced the stock pads right away with leather pads (which I am keeping).

I'm selling these since I'm not returning to the office anytime soon. Also I feel like the treble is a bit harsh on these. Tubes make these sound quite a bit more pleasing, but I don't have tubes at work.

If you like Beyer's sound signature, or if you have tubes to drive these, then I'm giving you a killer deal.

Top Bottom