• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier Review

Ron Texas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Perfection...

VeerK

I’ve had mine on preorder from Apos, should be here in a few days. Anyone know of any discounts from retailers, so those of us who hadn’t preordered can still get the A90 for a great price?

vkvedam

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Excellent! I was presuming that the panther would be delighted :) with A90 whenever there happens to be a review.

Piotr

I know this is aesthetically very controversial but imagine matching a90 with smsl m400. This would be top of the top you can get right now.

escalibur

ReaderZ

Can we get some measurements with rca in? Would be nice to know for sure that they work just as well.

Piotr

If you don't need MQA matching it with smsl m300 MK II is probably best in terms of price / quality ratio + alike SINAD.

YSC

Major Contributor
Nice, too bad no internal photos for appreciating the design as a geek

Maxicut

Nice! So how do you think it would perform using the balanced out's to powered monitors?

ReaderZ

Don't think Amir will be doing a teardown of the Topping review unit, that's asking a little much no...

I am not under the impression that reviewers have to return them to topping, as Z just said in his video review, the A90 will be in his collection along with DX7 pro and D90.

solderdude

Grand Contributor
Given that it has the same SINAD and thus T.O.T.C. with the Geshelli makes me kind of curious about the multitone (well not really Wolf already shown it) but the geshelli didn't exactly shine in that department. Might be educational to see the multitone performance under similar conditions.

Wolf's measurement of the proto.

index.php

JohnYang1997

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Audio Company
Given that it has the same SINAD and thus T.O.T.C. with the Geshelli makes me kind of curious about the multitone (well not really Wolf already shown it) but the geshelli didn't exactly shine in that department. Might be educational to see the multitone performance under similar conditions.

Wolf's measurement of the proto.

index.php
Maybe pull out the Mola Mola and do it that way.

Top Bottom