• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

SimpleTheater

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Fyne Audio F302, a tower for that price is impressive
I second this recommendation. These speakers have gotten positive subjective reviews, now I’d like to see an objective review.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I second this recommendation. These speakers have gotten positive subjective reviews, now I’d like to see an objective review.
I don't see them for sale in US. All the listings seem to be in UK.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)

SimpleTheater

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor

goldark

Forum Donor
Thanks. I ordered it. It was $150 on Amazon but was reading crazy stories of ebay sales for much less.

They were first on eBay for $49 a pair but as demand shot up, settled on around $80 a pair.

Vindermere

Definitive Technology D11, Klipsch RP-8000F, Klipsch RB-81 MKII, B&W 606, Monitor Audio Bronze 2

Last edited:

ferrellms

I am thinking it may make sense to buy a few budget but popular speakers to test. Or alternatively members buying and donating them to be tested. :)

So what is "in" these days as far as budget speakers? I am thinking under $200 for a pair.
That is really low cost-wise. How about these? They push all the right buttons and have lots of cool tech to talk about.
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/iloudmtm/

Marakk

Floyd Toole had mentioned Arena 120 being capable of really neutral full-range sound withba subwoofer, and there are measurements available for that too. Stage A120 is the new replacement. That'll be a good test of the company too, as to whether they are cost cutting with new models at the cost of sound or not.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Top Bottom