• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Understanding subjectivists; the problem of engagement

Wombat

Master Contributor
Extreme objectivists are likely to be on more solid ground than typical subjectivists.

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer

Wombat

Master Contributor
That's Black Pudding boyos, hopefully. :rolleyes:

Wombat

Master Contributor
There are things we know and things we don't know. Subjectivism often confuses the two, appearing to not know what others know.

Apologies to Rumsfeld.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Funny, I've never really considered myself either an objectivist or a subjectivist before I got into audio.

I just dislike being sold to, or outright conned, by industry shills. In many cases, subjectivism is just an excuse.
It's not a excuse it's the vehicle.

SIY

Grand Contributor
Technical Expert
Still better than fricking pineapple

Pineapple is great in Thai fried rice. It just takes someone with centuries of British culinary tradition, the tradition where salt is an exotic spice and vegetables are made to be boiled, to think that it's appropriate to put on a pizza.

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Pineapple is great in Thai fried rice. It just takes someone with centuries of British culinary tradition, the tradition where salt is an exotic spice and vegetables are made to be boiled, to think that it's appropriate to put on a pizza.

gammon_and_chips_with_12644_16x9.jpg
We peaked with this one.....

Top Bottom