• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A happy Newtonmas to all and everyone.

j_j

Major Contributor
Audio Luminary
Technical Expert
Also Merry Christmas, Joyous Yule, Happy Hannachuh (sp?), Splendid Saturnalia, and whatever else you might prefer. The bird is in the oven, the pie is on the cooling rack, and the wine is ready to open.

DSC_1502s.jpg

Kal Rubinson

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Forum Donor
Looks great but I am still recovering from my birthday dinner last night!

Reactions: j_j

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
OP
j_j

j_j

Major Contributor
Audio Luminary
Technical Expert
Tamales and New Mexico red (this is one of my wife's specialties), with someone looking impatient, hungry, and entitled. New Mexico sparkling wine with it, of course.

Hark, hark, a vulch doth lurk! :)

Reactions: SIY

PaulD

Tamales and New Mexico red (this is one of my wife's specialties), with someone looking impatient, hungry, and entitled. New Mexico sparkling wine with it, of course.

View attachment 43652
Naaah, he doesn't look entitled Si, spoiled & very hopeful maybe, but not entitled! I think he's trying to tell you that he's NEVER been fed properly & he has chronic hunger!!! :D

SIY

Grand Contributor
Technical Expert
Naaah, he doesn't look entitled Si, spoiled & very hopeful maybe, but not entitled! I think he's trying to tell you that he's NEVER been fed properly & he has chronic hunger!!! :D

This dog has perfected that look, spending years honing it to a razor-sharp edge.

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
Looks great but I am still recovering from my birthday dinner last night!

Really?!? Our older son's birthday was yesterday, small world! Happy birthday, and Merry Christmas, Kal!

SIY

Grand Contributor
Technical Expert
Fruitcake is so delicious and gets so little love.

Top Bottom