• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Belief vs Science

Snarfie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
In the videos, I don't see anything happen until an enormous amount of heat has been generated.
It is not heat but light that you see (ehh by dr. Mills)

Snarfie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
That tells you all you need to know.
dr. Mills is working for about 30 or 35 years on this project. I came across SunCell when they needed funds for development/rechearch reasons. But evey time they had somthing els to develop or research it is well known that in this kind of field rechearch an development is an ongoing process but around 35 years that sounded for my like a scam. However if he is right this could mean we could come in a Star Trek economy a economy wher energy is for free man we can replicate what we want preserving the earth an gaining whealth could become obsolete. Peaceo_O

JJB70

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I got involved in a few exotic proposals for saving the world when companies asked my former employer to verify vendor claims. Funnily enough, one client was an investment fund considering buying but usually it was potential operators that wanted independent third party verification. Some of them were out and out scams, others had interesting ideas but were years away from a commercial product and the standard attitude was "trust us"..... err.... the reason someone is paying a lot of money to my employer is because they won't just accept your word. In most cases they were unable to provide something as simple as a mass balance for their process.

Snarfie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
If unicorns could shit gold bricks, we'd all be rich.
Ha ha tell that to the developer of the wheel or electricity. Think this Suncell is quite a risk but try to be open minded.

SIY

Grand Contributor
Technical Expert
Ha ha tell that to the developer of the wheel or electricity. Think this Suncell is quite a risk but try to be open minded.

I hear the same thing from promoters of magic hifi rocks. Dude, this is a scam.

Snarfie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I hear the same thing from promoters of magic hifi rocks. Dude, this is a scam.
Probably it is. I'm more following the quantum bit development. If you see whats going on there you probably shoud say must be a scam but it isn't.

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer

"Hydrino: Hydrinos are a new form of hydrogen theoretically predicted by Dr. Mills and produced and characterized by BrLP. Hydrinos are produced during the BlackLight Process as energy is released from the hydrogen atom as the electron transitions to a lower-energy state resulting in a smaller radius hydrogen atom. Brilliant Light has solved the theory, confirmed Hydrino reaction products by many analytical techniques, and identified Hydrino as the pervasive dark matter of the universe."

Whoa...

Killingbeans

Major Contributor
Think this Suncell is quite a risk but try to be open minded.

Just don't keep it so open that you brain falls out ;)

If you want to bet on "free" energy, ITER is way less of a hustle. Too bad it's at least another 15 years before they can even begin the first test runs.

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
I can see where Mills is battling a few headwinds.

Example:

"Orthogonality criterion is used to show in a very simple and general way that anomalous bound-state solutions for the Coulomb potential (hydrino states) do not exist as bona fide solutions of the Schrödinger, Klein–Gordon and Dirac equations."

Lots of links...

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,10&q=Hydrino&btnG=

Ron Texas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
This is bad news good news kind of a thing. It means no more alcohol in our gasoline. Yeah! Why yeah!? Environmentally alcohol from corn in our gasoline is somewhere between break even or most likely a negative in terms of energy. So it worsens carbon emissions. So no more corn, no more corn based ethanol. It also is good news because ethanol in our gasoline is bad for our gasoline powered machinery.

Of course the bad news is well no more corn to eat. Even worse, no more corn to feed to cows so we have beef to eat.

Corn based ethanol uses somewhat more energy to produce than it makes when used as a motor fuel. It's main value is as an octane booster replacing MTBE which had a way of seeping into the water supply.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
I thought that nobody else in the universe had ever heard that song. Like, it was some fever dream that Billy himself didn't remember recording.
Anyone who's ever seen Cool Hand Luke should remember that song, it was immortalized when song by Paul Newman.
Corn based ethanol uses somewhat more energy to produce than it makes when used as a motor fuel. It's main value is as an octane booster replacing MTBE which had a way of seeping into the water supply.
It's also the first thing that comes out of your still when you start cookin a batch. Got to throw it away as you'll go blind or die drinkin it. o_O

Last edited:

Snarfie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
What would that be? There's nothing about quantum computing scam like.
Let me refrase scam an openminded. I was invited at Qutech in Delft the Netherlands qutech.nl some months ago beeing updated about the current qbits stability an posibilites (en & decrypting data) an the quantum internet they are working on. Some of the sceintist explaind me that the amount of papers he has to read are quite a lot. His conclusion was that lots of them were not well thought tru (looks like a scam) but atleast they had publisched something good for their merit. On they otherhand there were some that were very interesting like keeping qubits stable at room tempertures an the progress they made. So basicly every paper despite it cost a lot of time to figuer out the bulshit an well tought tru theories (he had to be/stay openminded he complaind) could eventualy hold interesting insites he could use in his field.

Last edited:

scott wurcer

Major Contributor
Audio Luminary
Technical Expert
I was invited at Qutech in Delft the Netherlands qutech.nl some months ago beeing updated about the current qbits stability an posibilites (en & decrypting data)

I saw an estimate of 2 to 5.5 years for a 3000 qbit CC that could crack crypto-currency, now that would be cool.

Ron Texas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Anyone who's ever seen Cool Hand Luke should remember that song, it was immortalized when song by Clint Eastwood.

It's also the first thing that comes out of your still when you start cookin a batch. Got to throw it away as you'll go blind or die drinkin it. o_O

Now I know what you Florida guys have been up to.

Snarfie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I saw an estimate of 2 to 5.5 years for a 3000 qbit CC that could crack crypto-currency, now that would be cool.
Interesting thing at that meeting was that lost of question where about encrypting data.

Snarfie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Talking about sceintist it is a shame that the brightes minds esspecialy young minds are developing algorithems at google or other social platforms that let people click (as much) on internet icons instead of developing stable qubits or do research in the medical world etc etc.
Ha ha in my yought every yong mind wanted to work on wallstreet developing/engineering financial instruments. Nothing has changed than making lots of money.

Last edited:
Top Bottom