• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

Kachda

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
1659880743105.png

BinkieHuckerback

I went to the doctors for the third time this week and said 'I've got a headache, back ache, I think I've got high blood pressure and heart disease...I can't sleep...'
He said 'you're a hypochondriac'
I said 'Oh no, not that as well'

Tassin

Sheesh! I remember when it started. I am really getting old. 65 years and climbing.......
You can still remember like it was yesterday. But I bet you can't remember what you had for dinner yesterday ... (I know others by knowing myself).

Boris Badinov

Master Contributor
The Humorist
Sheesh! I remember when it started. I am really getting old. 65 years and climbing.......

Me too. I had just hooked up to cable about the same time MTV began. Started to think cable was a mistake when they were showing "The Shining" and my daughter was running around the house wiggling her fingers and saying "Redrum, redrum"

thegeton

Forum Donor
For several years, I was the dog. You eventually reach an almost Zen state of simply not caring.

I remain the dog to this day. Love my job ;).

Top Bottom