• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Topping L30 II Review (Headphone Amp)

Rate this headphone amplifier:

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 10 2.8%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 11 3.0%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther

Votes: 28 7.7%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 314 86.5%

• Total voters

Azathoth

Congrats @JohnYang1997! Topping is just topping the charts once more! The old E30/L30 set was the first thing I ever bought from the discussions here, good to see the line up being updated! It really has served me well the past 2 years.

TK750

Measured performance is rarely the issue with Topping and obviously this is unsurprisingly excellent. I think the real test will be build quality and reliability over time, hopefully this has moved closer to the impressive measurements! Great achievement either way even if there is little real world consequence/use of the improved performance.

goat76

Major Contributor
An excellent set of measurements in a low priced HP amplifier. A game changer (possibly a “game over” product) in the arena of similar products. Superb performance from Topping. To note how it is almost 1/100th of the price of DAVE. Thank you Amir!!
Well, maybe you will need hundreds of them? :)

nyxnyxnyx

Addicted to Fun and Learning
wow this is such a great product but because this is so good I actually wonder if this one is a cherry-picked sample? sorry not trying to be rude but it's just a truly excellent fit in this site's testing criteria.
other than that, thank you for the view Amir.

Katji

Major Contributor
wow this is such a great product but because this is so good I actually wonder if this one is a cherry-picked sample? sorry not trying to be rude but it's just a truly excellent fit in this site's testing criteria.
other than that, thank you for the view Amir.
see post #25

lc155

Main difference between v1 and v2? Other than the v1's known infamous issues.

ngs428

Main difference between v1 and v2? Other than the v1's known infamous issues.
This table is from Topping:

58238E6D-A6DE-4447-B816-AB5A3D2F413D.jpeg

Top Bottom