• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Wired In-Ear Headphones Recommendation

jae

Major Contributor
Etymotic ER2SE/ER2XR, Moondrop SSP, Moondrop Aria. Might need to wait for a sale to get them closer to $50.

blse59

ER2SE or ER2XR if you like more bass. $49 at Adorama. Other people's rankings are useless as they all have different ears and different ways of perceiving.

Leiker535

Living in mainland China, KZ CRN is a fantastic option, with Moondrop Aria above that, both are readily available on Aliexpress and Shenzenaudio.

You can get the etymotics from Adorama as well, but I don't know how you take imports there, and with those you have to factor in if you're comfortable with giving your ears a colonoscopy each time you'll listen to music. I found myself liking them, but I would get rashes after a few days of continuous use, and I found that the triple flanges would also push the earwax closer to my eardrums, making them clogged up much more frequently.

OP
oversorrow

oversorrow

Living in mainland China, KZ CRN is a fantastic option, with Moondrop Aria above that, both are readily available on Aliexpress and Shenzenaudio.

You can get the etymotics from Adorama as well, but I don't know how you take imports there, and with those you have to factor in if you're comfortable with giving your ears a colonoscopy each time you'll listen to music. I found myself liking them, but I would get rashes after a few days of continuous use, and I found that the triple flanges would also push the earwax closer to my eardrums, making them clogged up much more frequently.
Yeah, iem brand like moondrop in China offers a lower price point.
But I have already decided to buy an ER2XR(about 79$), thank you!:cool:

Top Bottom