• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Black & White Pictures Only | Not A Single Word

OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
Amir said:
My own winter yellowstone:

original.jpg

195638_742.jpg

Last edited:

esm

Forum Donor
Henri Cartier-Bresson, photo from MoMA.
cartier-bresson.jpg

I love this photo in particular, because I was a heavy Flickr user right around the time it was anonymously posted to one of the "for critique" groups there, and some amazing comments got posted about it before it was revealed who the photographer was. :) His entire portfolio is incredible, though.

OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
Nice.
One thing that bugs me with these photo threads is the removal of credit from who created the picture, how hard is it too credit the artist when posting?

Taken mid-day in the middle of a snowstorm in Batavia, Illinois. I might not miss working at Fermilab all that much, but I sure miss the huge natural campus.

I love this photo in particular, because I was a heavy Flickr user right around the time it was anonymously posted to one of the "for critique" groups there, and some amazing comments got posted about it before it was revealed who the photographer was. His entire portfolio is incredible, though.

_mg_2122.jpg

Top Bottom