• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Post pictures of anything, with comment...couple words.

keith_h

The Wanaka Stick, Wanaka New Zealand.

It has been said the most photographed thing in New Zealand is the Wanaka Tree. This is not that esteemed object..
DSC08947.jpg

Last edited:

Vapor9

Thanks! Using a Peerless 850146 10-in (sealed), Tang Band W5-1611SA and a Transducer Labs N26CS on top. Bass to mid is a 3rd order at around 225hz, the midrange comes in on a 3rd order and passes off to tweeter around 2800khz 1st order.Actually planning my next set and have a CSS SDX10 for the bottom and a Sartori MR16P for the mid. Still deciding whether to go for a Sartori beryllium for the tweeter. Still planning on using separate boxes with the sorbothane feet as I feel this has really added to the clarity of the drivers.

Response-Phase of Verum Tower.jpeg

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
4811641929646.jpg

I didn't take it. I just like it

nobodynoz

Addicted to Fun and Learning
a 4000 inhabitants village by the Mediterranean Sea with 15 Hotels 5 stars... and 10+ 4 stars.

Last edited:

nobodynoz

YUL BRYNNER : Juillet 1920 - Octobre 1985
Resting Place : Saint-Michel-de-Bois-Aubry, Russian Orthodox Monastery, near Luzé, France. He spoked French fluently without accent.
He was always dressed in black.
Click here

download.jpg

xTombe,P20de,P20Yul,P20Brynner,P2C,P20Abbaye,P20R_S_M_,P20de,P20Bois-Aubry,P20,28Clich,PC3,PA...jpeg

Last edited:

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
I had no idea that Yul Brynner spoke French nor that he was buried in France.

nobodynoz

I had no idea that Yul Brynner spoke French nor that he was buried in France.
There are many celebs who are/were able to speak fluently French... *** means you can/could think they are French !
Yull Brynner ***, Bradley Cooper, Jodie Foster ***, Ingrid Bergmann (she spoke Swedish, English, German, French and Italian) Mick Jagger, John Kerry, Paul Auster, Kirk Douglas and his son, John Malkovich ***,
Jane Fonda ***, Céline Dion***, Gwyneth Paltrow (she also speaks Spanish), Marlon Brando, Serena Williams, Mitt Romney, Vincent Van Gogh ***, Pablo Picasso***, Julio Iglesias*** and probably others. (French is a VERY difficult language compared to English)

In his house in Paris
Yul Brynner spoke impeccable French ! (he's saying that It doesn't want to be an actor anymore...) Maybe there are subtitles in English ?

Last edited:

nobodynoz

In English ! You'll visit a 32.000.000€ house and an hotel ***** and ....

nobodynoz

in Cannes, South of France, touring the magnificent Palais Venitien, a recently built Italian style mega mansion...
in English...

Harmonie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
In opposition of our Snake oil, I would call that "brick oil" ...

Top Bottom