• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Post pictures of anything, with comment...couple words.

Propheticus

DSCF0750_C1_Resize.jpg

Not only autumn has fungi. This is a yellow brain fungus which grows in winter. I thought I saw a yellow leaf from the corner of my eye and walked right by. My GF called me back to have a better look though.

Last edited:

pseudoid

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Somewhere inside ANTIBES a French town by the Mediterranean Sea.
Appears that the whole town would/should have a serious case of an obesity epidemic... or at a minimum; a permanent sugar-high, which bakes even more pastries: N'est-ce pas?:(

nobodynoz

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Appears that the whole town would/should have a serious case of an obesity epidemic... or at a minimum; a permanent sugar-high, which bakes even more pastries: N'est-ce pas?:(
There is almost no obesity in France. You'll never see obese people like in the USA for example.
and I've not seen obese people in ANTIBES.... (pr: ANTEAB) the first A as in cat and TEA like tea...
French is a very difficult language for people speaking English : there are 42 ways to write each verb !
iPhone 6s soft 15.1 - January 1st, 2022 - picture taken from the street in ANTIBES, France.

IMG-0804.jpeg

Last edited:

pseudoid

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Grand Canyon - Dec 30, 2021 - It was cool to see the area covered in snow on this recent visit.
I got lost and need help @Vapor9: Is this photo taken looking towards the north of the GrandCanyon (shot from the southside)?
Winter is the best time for visiting the Lady. Spent many unforgettable, frigid mornings at the NorthRim fire-roads; where no wimpy tourist will be lurking. :confused:

LTig

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I got lost and need help @Vapor9: Is this photo taken looking towards the north of the GrandCanyon (shot from the southside)?
Yes.
Winter is the best time for visiting the Lady. Spent many unforgettable, frigid mornings at the NorthRim fire-roads; where no wimpy tourist will be lurking. :confused:
I was there in April 1988. No snow on the mountains but I think the roads were still closed on the north rim. There were some patches of old snow in the upper gorge, and a very cold night in my tent.

Vapor9

Yes, this was shot from south rim looking north. and nice with so few people there. Was about 28deg and windy, but hardly any wind in the winding parts of the trail with trees.

Top Bottom