Recent content by zoozilla

1. Z

Topping E30 DAC Review

Thanks! Had no idea it was in PRE mode, just plugged it in and away I went. Now I get my nice numbers.
  2. Z

Topping E30 DAC Review

Yeah, I have WASAPI set up and everything. It's just that the D10 would show the sample rate whenever audio was playing, which I really liked. The E30's display will show the sample rate for a second if you switch between tracks with different sample rates but will then go back to the default...
  3. Z

Topping E30 DAC Review

Got my E30 and am liking it, no problems so far. Was a little wary about getting another Topping product after my D10 crapped out, but crossing my fingers I have better luck this time. One thing I do miss is having the sample rate show on the display at all times. Is there any way to change the...
  4. Z

Review and Measurements of Topping D10 DAC

I posted a while back about an issue where my unit would randomly stop outputting sound (and wouldn't even be recognized by Windows) unless I left it unplugged overnight. Then it would work again until it wouldn't, usually in the middle of listening to music or watching a video. Well now it...
  5. Z

Are you a headphone or speaker user?

As someone who is young, poor, and living in a small apartment, I listen almost exclusively with headphones. I look forward to turning up the volume on a high quality speaker system in my own house 20 years from now.
  6. Z

I'm still having an issue where the DAC will simply stop outputting audio after a while. I'm not sure what's causing it - it'll be be fine one moment, then I'll get up for a second and when I put my headphones back on there's silence. Unplugging the DAC, waiting for a few hours, and plugging it...
  7. Z

Funny thing, I did exactly as you described - turned my PC off, unplugged the D10, left it unplugged overnight, plugged it in again before turning on my PC - and it's working. It's a weird bug, and it doesn't really reassure me of the DAC's stability, but if it doesn't happen again I'm happy...
  8. Z

Hmm, what's your serial number by chance? Mine starts with 1810.
  9. Z

I've been having issues with my D10 recently, maybe someone can help. The other day it simply stopped working. No sound - I thought it was the amp at first, but it worked with another source. The first thing I did was unplug the DAC from my PC and plug it back in, which resulted in it going...
Top Bottom