Recent content by zeropoint

1. Z

Your latest cool purchase

Not ultimate hi-fi, but good nevertheless, especially considering the price of ~£25..
  2. Z

Or this: Both available on Amazon
  3. Z

Smartphone Gimbal 3-Axis Stabilizer with Tripod and Magnetic Fill Light..
  4. Z

What pets have you had? Post pics of your pets, previous or now. Why do I love my pet so much?

Harry and Kelsie. Both passed away now. Just Harry. Sophie lounging in her favourite slippers. Also passed away now.
  5. Z

MX-1A 64G Player, USB Decoder w/8" Touch Screen & Android App

Interesting. Anyone seen this? Anyone bought one? Seems a little overpriced and underpowered, otherwise it might suit someone's needs. There are a couple of other versions. Two add cirrus DACs and one balanced outputs. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/175151760220 Features: - Hi End player with...
  6. Z

Watches! What do y'all have on your wrists?

I bought the Casio shown a few posts back, recently on Amazon, because I missed mine from many years ago. It has a metal case and strap, unlike more recent resin and silicone, and is available here for £21.89...
  7. Z

Nice turntables. Attached picture is an absolute requirement.

With optical sensor based platter speed control..
  8. Z

Speakers from last century that you love

Still have and love my Acoustic Research AR-12s, AR-5s - owned from new - AR-6s, and latest addition AR-18Ss. I still regard the AR-12s and 5s as some of the best speakers I've heard. AR-12s AR-5s (with Mordaunt Short MS10is on top) AR-6s AR-18Ss
Top Bottom