Recent content by zerberk

1. Z

Studio Monitors Upgrade Suggestion/Advice

Hey everyone! I had one more question, should I get a sub with the 8030cs? (im getting the 8030cs) if so, what sub would be good? Yes my room is small but I feel like understanding the bass better is very important for what I'm planning to do. Please share your opinions with me :D
  2. Z

Oh yess, measuring rt60 and all that stuff? Heck yeah! Thanks for the suggestion. Everybody is pointing towards 8030c, I guess that’s what I’ll go for then. Can’t wait to demo them!
  3. Z

Oh I see, well thank you so much for the suggestions! :D
  4. Z

thank you for such a fast response. The local pro audio stores have also been recommending the 8030c regardless of the other brands they have like focal etc. They said I should get the 8030c and not worry about speakers anymore. I am going to ask a very dumb question and I am requesting you to...
  5. Z

Dear ASR Members, This is my first time posting in the forums so a bit nervous. I have a small room (12x11x10) and want to get a decent pair or 2.1 system studio monitors for it. I have been using the Rokit 6 G3s for 7 years now and feel like it’s time for an upgrade. I have treated the room...
Top Bottom