Recent content by Zeppelin

1. Z

Can I connect a speaker to a pre-amp?

Are you tellilng me it can overheat if I give to the amp less current rather than to much?
  2. Z

@MaxwellsEq I want to thank you for the effort you are giving in making things understandable for me, but you are not really answering my two questions, which are: 1- Does my PSU have to have the "correct" voltage and current values for the speaker, or if it is "more or less" the speaker will...
  3. Z

So you say it doesn't matter the total amount of voltage and amperage, just the equivalency between them? And when does it appear the possibility of overheating? When the equivalency it is to much? O it depends more on the V or the A? I tried to discover the answer with the ohm formula, but...
  4. Z

Sorry but I am not sur to undrstand it completely. When you talk about current do you refer to voltage+amperage? Or just voltage? To make it clearer, I know the voltatge part, it's the amperage part the one that makes confusion to me. Are you saying it will work anyway if the amperage it is not...
  5. Z

I know ohms law, but still need an answer to my question: A clear answer would be thankful
  6. Z

Ok, I will decide about them. I think the most easy thing to do is to throw away that pre-amp and just buy one of those amps. One electrical question: More or less voltage would make the setup to sound more or less louder (if I understand it well), but has the amperage to be the exact asked for...
  7. Z

Probably will go with the new amp board buying. There are three option for an amp board with bluetooth and volume and tone controls found in Aliexpress: ---This with TPA3116D2: ZK-1002T AUX+Bluetooth 5.0 Amplifier Board HIFI 2.0 Channel 100W+100W Audio Module Adjustment Stereo Subwoofer Speaker...
  8. Z

I have some electrical knowledge, but not so much, and from years ago. I hope people in this forum can help me a little with this. Sure I can, the thing is to have the correct supply. 3W it is not enough, and to lose the stereo with the bridge amplifier it is not an option My only options are...
  9. Z

Fosi BT20 it is not an option, not only because of the price, but also because I want a DIY project, and that it is not. I found 3 differents boards in Aliexpress like the one on the OP, but being amp and not pre-amp. Every other detail is the same. Just have to explore internet to see reviews...
  10. Z

Ok, after reading all your answers, I can say I mess it up again The reason I bougth this instead of an amp is because of my ignorance. So it seems now I can connect this with an amp or directly to buy an amp board. I could use this pre-amp board with an amp board coming from an old speakers I...
  11. Z

Hi, I am wondering if this could be possible, and to work properly, considering the speakers being 10W 6ohm. So not a lot of power needed. The pre-amp board is a ZK-PT1 ( https://www.newegg.ca/p/3D0-0039-00EZ8 ), and can't find any watts nor impedance delivery specs. Could it work? Thanks
  12. Z

How to dismantle a speaker

It happend!! It also broke the silver circle, but well, I can fix it... Now I can put my hand inside but still can't screw the board there. Maybe with one of those very small, round holding, screwdrivers. Maybe with a lot of silicone... The siliconed glue option seems the most practical...
  13. Z

I would love to achieve to do everything without destroying them I want to give them as a present to a young friend of mine who has to learn the important of a stereo device, because as we know all young people (less than 22 years) use those mono bluetooth speakers. The board: It has those 4...
  14. Z

Hi, I have a project to convert a cheap pair of passive speakers into a cheap pair of active speakers through a cheap Aliexpress board stereo+bluetooth amplifier. The problem is I have to open the speakers to make the connections, but it doesnt seem to me there is a way to do it without...
  15. Z

Probably, my 2.1 system

Yes there is a equilater triangle with them and me, at least on one of the 2 listening positions, which is the desk. When I move to the other listening position it becomes an isoseles triangle, and I am a bit lower than the other listening position, that's why the idea of making them look...
Top Bottom