Recent content by ZeeWW

1. Z

GLM unit USB power requirements

Hi, Can anyone tell me where I can find what is the USB power requirement for the GLM Unit? Thanks
  2. Z

YellowTec PU2 OSX Audio MIDI setup help

Hello, I have been successfully using a Yellowtec PUC2 via my iMac and now I need to use it via a MacBook Pro operating 10.13.6. I thought it would be a simple setup, but I've run into a problem using the MacBook Pro in that the Audi MIDI sees the Yellowtec and I can set it for audio output...
  3. Z

Genelec 1032C

Can you please tell me what the two electronic boxes are?
  4. Z

SPL Director MKII any experience

@3125b many thanks for the post and the link to other reviews. I guess I'll keep my money in my pocket for the time being :)
  5. Z

SPL Director MKII any experience

Hi, Has anyone got any hands-on experience with the SPL Director MKII? Or even compared it to the Benchmark media DACs? The SPL spec looks pretty good, but I've always thought the Benchmark DACs were pretty much the standard and very well regarded in this forum. Any advice or experience of...
  6. Z

New room... different speaker advice

First post here and glad I've found this forum. My current system is a pair of Genelec 8040 SAM monitors and a Lumin U1 mini streaming Tidal. My listening was near field at just under 2 meters and the room had acoustic treatment (traps etc). I've had to relocate my system into a room that...
Top Bottom