Recent content by zaraki

1. zaraki

spotify quality vs "hi-fi" lossless options, i cant tell a difference.

I have used spotify for years now and was wondering if going above mp3 spotify quality would make a difference, and have tested to see if i can hear a difference every now and then I have tried apple lossless and tidal and that abx blind test online i cannot tell a single difference, i have...
  2. zaraki

i am missing the L/R Bypass option via audyysey MultEQ XT on my denon x1700h

i just noticed after reading about some general audyysey stuff that there is a L/R Bypass via multieq xt which i have and is even shown in the product manual my issue is the L/R Bypass option does not show up at all even after factory resetting my avr and the firmware I can only select...
  3. zaraki

Audyssey Room EQ Review

ok this is with master volume at 37 and svs sub gain at 20 i am sorry, i did not know i would not have to turn the volume up nearly as much as normal audyysey the filters you gave can work in the app now but for q value for example instead of 1.64 i can only do 1.6 or 1.7...
  4. zaraki

Audyssey Room EQ Review

ok that is good to hear also i normally listen to my music at with a master volume of 50 before with normal audyysey, but i just tested it with the new calibration i dont have to turn it it up a lot and would probably only listen to a master volume of 37 to 45ish then do you want me to...
  5. zaraki

Audyssey Room EQ Review

sure here it is with DEQ at offset 10 like before and master volume at 50 thanks! https://www.dropbox.com/s/bh0gulaqd0m2y90/final%20maybe.mdat?dl=0
  6. zaraki

Audyssey Room EQ Review

yes your right its 20hz to 200hz, sorry i did not swipe all the way with the touch screen. i double checked the other settings for q value and gain and what i said before is accurate for them
  7. zaraki

Audyssey Room EQ Review

not much, just 3 PEQ filters. it can do any frequncies from 50hz to 200hz but not nothing with a "." after the the number. it can reduce up to -12db or boost up to 6db per PEQ and can do a q value of 0.2 to 10.0 so i dont think the first 3 will work unfortunately. would a crossover of 60hz...
  8. zaraki

Audyssey Room EQ Review

thank you very much!!! how should i add the sub PEQ settings? the svs app wont let me do all that
  9. zaraki

Audyssey Room EQ Review

that is good to hear! thank you very much again for your time and help!
  10. zaraki

Audyssey Room EQ Review

yeah there no PEQ via the svs app here is hopefully the fixed file for real this time edit i just saw your post, so you dont need this new file? i changed the all distance to 0.04 like what was in the video. should i still remeasure once i do the following " Change right speaker distance to...
  11. zaraki

Audyssey Room EQ Review

0.97m for left 0.96m for right 5.76m for sub i guess ill have to remeasue then and set them all to tthe number in your video, sorry
  12. zaraki

Audyssey Room EQ Review

wow, big difference in the graphs now, i am sorry to i did not understand how to do that step i raised the sub gain in the svs app, let mw know if you want me to raise it more. at -17db in svs app the REW cliped so i set to to -27db in svs app here is the new file...
  13. zaraki

Audyssey Room EQ Review

i dont know what subwoofer correction you are referring too and what does the "SW1 response data should also be 1,0,0,0." refer too? edit: i think i figred it out, i only put the fixed stuff i the channel "0" and not the other two, i will re measure everything then
  14. zaraki

Audyssey Room EQ Review

sure i forgot that one here it is. the one the titled "PERFECT fixed" is the current one on my AVR with the DEQ offset of 10db instead of 0db, the other is what i first sent but altered with your advice https://www.dropbox.com/s/t2r9hyiaf8o6kb5/PERFECT.ady?dl=0...
  15. zaraki

Audyssey Room EQ Review

sure! here it is! again i really appreciate all the help your giving me. this is all new to me, the last speaksers i had were over 15 years ago with a onkyo home theater in a box kit with upgraded fronts to cambirdge audio sx 50's, and for quite a few years i have only been using headphones...
Top Bottom